EPISODE 125

Started with Varun, he went in his drawer and he was looking for something, while looking he saw that the papers was missing so he wonders who came in as no one except him can enter in that drawer. He went to check the cctv camera but it was blank, this made him angry, he went and shouted who has enter in his drawer, he look at rodra who was silent and went and hold his neck, he shouted where are the papers but still no reply. Rudra struggle out of his hold and said he don't know as he cough.
Well varun had done this before already
so he thinks it's rudra, when rudra had came to expose them he had every papers that's related to his fake business and so on but he got caught. Varun immediately said that when he found out who did it then it will be their last day of your lives and he walk off. Both Rahul and rudra was scared so as others but they all kept quiet and look at each other trying to find out who did it, rudra and Rahul was determined to face whatever it is as they have suffer already very much and finally they found someone who can help them. In RR mansion pallavi was sitting as he hold Raghav hand and said come on Raghav I never knew you were so weak she teased him, Raghav said oye I'm not weak ok by hearing my name people only got scared. Pallavi said thats it my boy, and for that Krishna Rao, she said with anger, you have to be strong. Yes the person was krishna Rao, Varun boss.
After some talking and so on Raghav
just kiss her on her lips and soon they break the kiss and rested their forehead together, and raghav said he will definitely face the Raghav Rao now and they continue talking for a while. Meanwhile it was lunch and Farhad was waiting for amrutha and after 2 min amrutha came out and Farhad smile and said hop on the bike and amrutha smile and sat on his bike as they both went out for lunch.
At RR mansion Raghav called the ACP and told to meet her then Raghav told  pallavi and Amma that he is going for some work as Amma and pallavi was sitting and talking with each other. Raghav then headed towards his spot where he normally meet ACP, he and ACP then began talking about Varun and his boss Krishna Rao and their illegal business. As they were talking Farhad join them, and soon after they finish talking Raghav left from there. He went to meet rudra in his disguise, he saw everyone scared and he came in before anyone can see him and he join the crowd. He didn't saw rudra so he went up to Rahul and ask where is rudra and why is it so calm and why everyone look scared so Rahul told him everything that happen. Hearing this Raghav look at the guards, and his eye stop at one of them and he smirk because it was Raghav men who had took that papers and gave rudra and Rahul Meanwhile Varun was sitting and rudra was standing next to him, soon Raghav came in and the guard(Raghav men) came in, the guard told Varun that Raghav was the one who did that. Now this make him more angry as how the hell Raghav got in that drawer. He was about to hit Raghav but his phone rang and he answer, it was krishna Rao saying that not to hit the man if he found out who it is as he wanna see him face to face varun said he found out who he is and Krishna Rao said he wanna meet him now. Raghav knew this is what's gonna happen so he smirk and said in mind even I wanna meet you Krishna Rao as he gritted his teeth.
Varun then told the guards to take rudra outside, rudra was scared for raghav but Raghav expression was like that's what he wants so rudra couldn't understand what is running in his mind. Varun the hold Raghav on his collar and drag him to the car and they went their way to meet Krishna Rao. Raghav said in mind wow only this morning he knew about Krishna Rao and is meeting him already he chuckle at his thoughts.
Episode end 😊