EPISODE 13

Started with Mansi standing in the yard of the company. She thinks that she is late and has missed the interview as she saw no one in around. Kaka then call and ask her if she has reached. Mansi then asked "how is aai" and kaka said "she is feeling a little better". Mansi then tell kaka that it looks like she is late as she saw no one. They continue to talk and then someone came out from office and it was no other than Akshay. Akshay then ask her if she is here for interview and she said yes. Akshay then tell her to go inside and she cut the call and went inside.
Meanwhile raghav is in his office along with farhad and are talking.
While in deshmuk house amrutha and pallavi is with aai in her room. They are talking with each other as they r putting wet cloth on aai forehead so that the fever could ease. Then baba cones in and join them. Mansi then returns home and kaku ask her how was the interview and she said that she has got selected for the job. Everyone was happy yet they r still sad as aai isn't well but she will get better soon.
It's night and raghav is in his room feeling lonely as he misses his saree ka dukan so he call her and she answer the call. As they were talking raghav tell her that he misses her already and pallavi said the same.
Meanwhile Akshay is at a bar drinking and is thinking about pallavi. He recall a flashback where he was going to propose her on the last day of college but she sees him only as a friend. Since it's the last day of college they went there separate track so they never see each other . He even recall that he hit a guy after he saw him talking with pallavi.
Episode ends 😊