EPISODE 11

Episode 11
It's night and Amma was with sunny and Keerthi in their room. They were talking and making fun. While raghav just finished his bath and was wiping his hair wait a towel and he saw pallavi playing game on her mobile phone sitting on the bed. He puts the towel up and he sits besides pallavi. Pallavi then off her phone and they both started talking.
While in deshmuk house amrutha is talking with Mansi. Mansi tells her that she has an interview and amrutha told her not to be scared and it's going to be well and they continue to talk.
Back in RR mansion, raghav can't sleep, so he gets up and make a cup of coffee. He saw that the door isn't closed properly so he put his coffee down on the table and went to lock the door. He then came back and when to take his coffee but the coffee was missing. He looked and looked but can't find it, he put on the light but still couldn't find it. He then scratch his head wondering where is the coffee. However he heard someone laugh and it's no other than pallavi, he then says "oye saree ka dukan you take my coffee right" but pallavi didn't answer. Raghav said "I know you are not sleeping, because I heard you laughing". She then got up and say "what are you looking for ghamandi rao", he says "you know what I'm looking for na". She said "maybe a ghost has taken the coffee" and she laugh. He then says "aha I catch you ,I didn't tell you I'm looking for coffee so how did you know". She then scratched her head and long her tongue out (like this😜). She then gives him his coffee and he take it and put it on the table. He was about to go next to pallavi but pallavi ran away from him, he then chased her and they both slip and fall on the bed. They then just can't stop string each other.
Episode ends 😊