EPISODE 99

Started with the deshmuk family, they are sitting and having their lunch when aai told them that they will be going tomorrow at RR mansion as you know what's tomorrow. Baba ask what's tomorrow, aai said really don't you know, and kaka said oh yah and he whispered it to baba. Aai tell baba that hope he didn't make any scene as it gonna be Raghav there and both of them hated each other. Kaka said to aai that don't worry as baba must have a soft side for Raghav by now and he stopped talking immediately after seeing baba reaction. Nikhil tell aai to pass a bowl as it was on her side and she did and aai told everyone to continue eating.
It was amrutha lunch break and she didn't see Farhad call, so she decided to call him and she call and Farhad and raghav was in the car and the phone rings and Farhad sees it was amrutha and he look at Raghav who was just looking at him. Farhad didn't answer the phone, amrutha calls again and raghav tell Farhad to answer it if important and Farhad says no, it's ok. Raghav saw it was amrutha and he smirk and pull the phone from Farhad hand and answer the call. Raghav said chipku ladki, and amrutha said h-hello j-jiju and said that she will call back as she cut the call and bit her tongue. Farhad pulls the phone from Raghav hand and stops the car and he saw raghav smiling and looking at him, Raghav said oho Chitti, looks like someone is burning as I answer his girlfriend. Farhad blush but said she is not his girlfriend, and raghav said but that doesn't sound right. Farhad said aaaaahhhhh Anna, it's getting late let's go as he divert the topic and raghav is laughing.
At RR mansion pallavi was setting up the wardrobe when she felt 2 hands around her waist hugging her from behind and she smile and said Raghav. Raghav then turns her around and smile as he kiss her cheek. They then we're about to romance when they got a call from Amma saying to come for dinner and they went. At the table everyone was sitting and they ask Keerthi how is her day at work and she said good and they continue eating.
It was night and Farhad calls amrutha and they were talking with each other.
At RR mansion pallavi and raghav was about to sleep as they off the light and raghav peck pallavi lip as he smile and said good night.
It's morning and in RR mansion Keerthi woke up and saw sunny sleeping and she kissed his cheek and then she went to fresh up. Meanwhile Raghav get up and he didn't see pallavi no where and he got up and then he saw pallavi coming out of the bathroom and he was staring at her, she said good morning and she came up and kiss him on his cheek and she tell him to fresh up and raghav pulled her and give her a kiss on her lips and they smile as pallavi blush. He then staring at her going out the door and he went in the bathroom, after taking a bath he came out and stand Infront of the mirror as he wore his shirt and comb his hair when he heard a voice said hello Raghav and he turned around making both a surprise and shocking expression.
Episode ends 😊