EPISODE 82

Started in deshmuk house everyone is sitting and is having their lunch and after having lunch amrutha went in her room and saw that Farhad had called, actually her phone was charging and she decided to call him and she did. Farhad was at his home and was having his lunch and he picked the call and they talked for a while.
In RR mansion Keerthi and pallavi were sitting in the hall and they were talking with each other then Amma comes and joins them. Meanwhile Raghav was sitting on his office and his phone ring, it was a call from Harish. Harish told raghav that he found the address and raghav stand up and says wait there, I'm coming.he them walks out of the office and came down and he told Amma and pallavi that he has some work and will be back and he went to his car as he drove to the location where Harish told him. Meanwhile Harish is waiting Infront if Anjali house and is looking at his watch as he was waiting, then he saw Raghav and raghav then comes out of the car and harish goes up to him and tell him that this is the address.
In RR mansion Keerthi went in the kitchen and she saw pallavi there and she ask pallavi if she needs help as pallavi is preparing dinner and pallavi smiled and said yah sure and both pallavi and Keerthi is preparing the dinner.
Raghav and Harish rings the door bell and anjali opens the door and says welcome Raghav Rao, I know that you'll come. Raghav then goes in and he simply ask Anjali what happen that night but Anjali doesn't tell him anything and she tried to say it wasn't her. However Raghav warns her but she didn't say anything still. Raghav got angry and before he could do anything Harish comes in and hold him down. Raghav tell Anjali that he know it's her who put that unconscious pill/sleeping pill in his food and anjali said it can't be her as she hadn't prepare the food and it was pallavi who prepares the food. Raghav ask Anjali how did she know pallavi but Anjali didn't say anything. Raghav said he is only here to know the truth and nothing else, so tell me the truth. But then Anjali started acting weird and she starts talking sweetly and going closer to Raghav but Raghav pushed her away and tell her to control herself otherwise he will slap her. But she didn't listen to him, she kept getting closer and she takes her finger and pass it on his face and hugged him but raghav didn't. Instead Raghav pushed her away and was going to slap her but he hold back his hand as he haven't come to fight as he came to know the truth. But then Anjali smile as she look at a corner in the house and was about to give a thumbs up but after raghav is there she didn't.
Episode ends 😊