EPISODE 119

Started in deshmuk house, everyone was sitting in the hall baba and kaka as the women in the house told them that they want breakfast made by them. So baba and kaka was in the kitchen when amrutha and mansi came in to see what they are doing, and the scene they saw made them horrified as baba was mixing flour with alot of water and kaka was still pouring water to it. Kaka and baba stopped when they heard laughter and that is when they realize amrutha and mansi present, they smile sheepishly and ask amrutha and mansi for help in which they accepted to help them.
At RR mansion, everyone was sitting on the dining table as they were having their breakfast while they were talking with each other. After breakfast Raghav pecked pallavi forehead and left for work, while pallavi went to the shop as it's been a long time since she went.
Raghav met farhad who was waiting for him and they talked with each other for a while, then Raghav left after doing his disguise. He went to meet Varun as soon as he reached his destination and Varun talked with him for a while and then he left as he got a call. As Raghav was walking around he saw some person sitting in a corner in a room and he went in and ask why they are sitting there and they didn't say anything but their face shows how worried they are. Raghav then saw a man who was standing behind all of them and seeing him Raghav gad tears in his eyes, he couldn't stop himself from going to him and hugs him as tight as he could which makes the man confused but then he heard Raghav said "rudra its me Raghav, why did you left like that aa" rudra had tears in his eyes but then said why are you here as he panic. Before Raghav could say anything he heard Varun calling for him and he went and Varun gives him a contract which Raghav sign as he knew that this isn't the real contract because he Is a businessman and he knew more about these stuff. Varun smirk as Raghav gives him the file which he sign. Then Raghav heard a voice after Varun was gone and said you did wrong you should not have sign that file ,it's more like a jail in here. Raghav smiles at him and called him at the back along with rudra and he ask them a few questions but he ask none related to rudra as much as he wanted to know but he had to save him/them first. Raghav got to know that some families are in Varun and his men hostage, and they are those who tried to ran away. Raghav told them something and they agree to him. Raghav then gives rudra another hug after the guy left and said they have alot to talk but not now, both have tears in their eyes as after a long time they saw each other.
Episode end 😊