EPISODE 31

Started with raghav, he takes off his shirt while pallavi treat the cut as they had bring a first aid box from their car. They then look for something to eat as they were hungry, Raghav found some jam and bread and they eat it. However as it's night, they didn't look around in the room and so on. They saw a sheet on the chair and they spread it on the ground, that's where they will sleep. However raghav pulled pallavi up to him and he put his hand on his waist, and pallavi says *what are you doing" Raghav, Raghav says "can't I romance with my wife", pallavi said "yah but", he says "no but" as he puts his finger on her lips. Pallavi then put her hands on his shoulder and said "do my ghamandi rao is getting romantic aha", he smiled. Pallavi then take her nose and rubs it on Raghav nose. Raghav and pallavi then slowly kiss and then they lie down. They were so tired that they fell asleep.
It's morning and when raghav and pallavi opened their eyes they saw an old lady. They then got up and tell the old lady how and why they go in and the lady says it's ok. Raghav ask the lady "why don't you put a lock on your door", the lady said "if I had put a lock will you be able to enter and hide from the rain", they smiled. The old lady said "since it's an old house I don't put lock on it and anytime I'm not home I put *out of town* sign. They talked for a while and raghav and pallavi saw a car that was heading the way they are going and they stop it and went in as they wave the lady bye.
At RR mansion Raghav and pallavi arrives home and they say "we are home", they then went to their room to take a shower. Amma was in her room and she heard them.
Raghav and pallavi then went in the office where farhad was their. Raghav tell Farhad to send someone for his car and to repair it. Farhad then call the man and told him. However they were talking about Akshay and Amma heard them and she comes in. And that's when they had to told Amma all what happen. And Amma said "you guys didn't tell me anything" and raghav said "we don't want you to take worries Amma". Amma then ask them if they are ok and they say we are all fine and you can see that.
Meanwhile in deshmuk house, amrutha is talking with mansi and amrutha ask Mansi if she knew about Akshay plan and if you were part of it and Mansi said which plan are you talking about. Amrutha said ooh u didn't know but I had seen you went out with Akshay. Mansi then walks away without answering amrutha.
Back in RR mansion Raghav, pallavi, Farhad and Amma is talking and Amma then tell them to come for breakfast also tell farhad to join them as he is here.
Episode ends 😊

Thank you all for your love n support
I hope u all enjoy it so far ☺️