EPISODE 101

Started with raghav saying he is all fine and nothing happen with him, so chill saree ka dukan I'm all fine as he kiss her cheek and he held her hand as they walk towards the car but pallavi mind is thinking why isn't Raghav showing her what happen to him. Raghav saw her lost in thoughts and he knew what she must be thinking, as pallavi was about to enter the car Raghav held her hand and she turned back and what she saw made her shock and surprised. Raghav slides his shirt a little and found that it was a tattoo with her name written on his chest, Raghav said it was a surprise but my wife is overthinking so I gotto show her. Pallavi hugged him and as Raghav said I love u and she said I love u 2 but what was the need for this as she rubs her hand on her name on his chest. Raghav said oho anything for you my love as he pulled her closer and kiss her on her cheek when they realize they are in public they hurried to their car.
At RR mansion Raghav and pallavi arrives home as pallavi waited for Raghav as he parked the car. They both went in the house with Raghav hand on pallavi waist and we're walking in as they ere talking and smiling and they notice the house was dark, Raghav called for Amma and Keerthi while pallavi chuckle. Just then a light come on and they were surprised to see the decorations and they heard everyone saying happy first anniversary raghvi as they came out of the corner, even deshmuk family was there. Raghav said what's this Amma, and Amma said it's pallavi plan and raghav look at pallavi and said do you think only you can surprise as she said happy anniversary love and everyone tease her and she blushed. Amrutha and farhad then came and take them to a table which was decorated and a cake was placed which pallavi made which was written happy anniversary love and raghav smile and said happy anniversary wifey. They then cut cake and so on and whoever bring gifts give them. Suddenly baba goes up next to them and wish them happy anniversary and then hugged them which make everyone shock. (Raghav recall baba had met him and tell him sorry for everything and how he save him from his own son and so on. He ask raghav to forgive him but raghav didn't forgive him and left leaving baba as he watch how Raghav walk away). Baba give Raghav a watch and pallavi a saree and raghav said thank you baba and made baba thinks that if he forgive him as he called him baba for the first time but didn't ask raghav and he bend down to take blessings and baba smile and hugged him as he give him his blessings. Everyone was just looking at them especially pallavi and baba then tell them both to take his blessings as he will bless them as a couple and they did. After a while Farhad take deshmuk family to their home while pallavi enter her room and didn't found Raghav suddenly Raghav hugs her from behind and give her a kiss on her neck. He then turned around pallavi and she stares at him as he passes his finger around her face. Raghav then peck her lips as he rubs his hand around her waist, they then kiss for a couple of minute when raghav take off her shirt and throw it on the bed. He then lift her and made her lay on the bed, pallavi staring at him as she pulls him and kiss him for another few minutes. He smirk seeing how his wife is affected by him. He who is on top of her turned over and now pallavi is over him and they kissed. Pallavi then got up followed by Raghav, they both sit and kiss while pallavi hand passes around his back while his hand trying to unpin her saree while kissing. They both then fell on the bed as they continue their night as they make love till early morning and they didn't even know when they fell asleep lol.
Episode ends 😊