EPISODE 105

Started with the dealer and raghav along with farhad, the dealer saw Raghav and Raghav said tell me that you're lying again and the dealer laugh. Raghav said really you haven't change as it's been so many deals and you're only fooling me whenever I'm late but I think sometimes it can be truth. The dealer says sorry Mr Rao but you were half an hour late and you know I'm very impatient and they started their meeting. Raghav however got the deal and the dealer said sorry again as they shake hands and raghav and Farhad went for lunch as they have another meeting soon.
At deshmuk house pallavi arrives and she went inside and baba ask her where is raghav and she said he is at work and they continue to talk as amrutha and Mansi came home from work and I sitting with Nikhil along with others.
At RR mansion Keerthi and sunny arrived as sunny had collected Keerthi and Keerthi then went and fresh up and then went in Amma room as she hasn't see anyone, she then saw Amma and they talked.
At deshmuk house Nikhil leave and pallavi,aai and others were talking and then pallavi tell them that she is going and she then left for RR mansion.
It's night and pallavi is sitting in her room waiting for Raghav although he said he is gonna be late but however she fell asleep. After a good while raghav came home and went in his room and he saw pallavi all asleep peacefully on his side on the bed and he smile. He then went to fresh up and then kiss her forehead and lay on her side of the bed and fell asleep in a flash as he is tired.
It was about 3am Pallavi woke up and she didn't saw Raghav, she said didn't raghav came yet, is he ok?. She check her phone but not a single call or message from him. Pallavi now felt restless and started thinking all kind of things as he phone is switch off. Suddenly she heard a phone ring and she open her eyes as she quickly sat on the bed, she felt relieved when she saw Raghav sleeping on her side on the bed. It's just a dream as she rubs Raghav head and kiss his forehead, she then got up and went to fresh up and she came back and see Raghav still sleeping. She said he is tired so let him rest as she headed in the kitchen.
At deshmuk house amrutha was in her room and as she was readying she was talking to Farhad.
At RR mansion everyone was sitting on the dining table when raghav came and join them. Pallavi notice Keerthi isn't going to work and ask her if she has no work and she said no today is no work, Amma then said that she is going to her friend daughter wedding and will be back in 2 days, she said everyone here is invited and Keerthi you call your boss as Keerthi knows the girl who is marrying. Amma then tell pallavi that she will go also because Raghav can't go as he have work to do. Raghav said no pallavi wouldn't go, everyone look at him. Raghav said I mean I will be home all alone na so she will be with me as I will be all alone in this big building.
Episode ends 😊