EPISODE 127

Episode 127

Started with Raghav who was sleeping with pallavi in his embrace, Pallavi woke up and saw it was 11:45 pm, she then came out of Raghav hold and went to the balcony to see if everything is ok. She then saw Amma and others(sunny and Keerthi) came in and Amma had the cake in her hand which Pallavi had baked. They then wait for the time to reach 12, pallavi then went in the room after seeing that everything was perfect. Pallavi went and sit on the bed next to Raghav and caress his hair as she called out for him to wake up, Raghav groan as his sleep was being disturbed. But soon he frown when he saw Pallavi who was awake as he look at the time, he ask if she is ok as he panic. Pallavi said yah everything is fine, now come, as she took his hand and went to the balcony and as soon as he open the door he heard HAPPY BIRTHDAY and he had tears in his eyes after seeing his family there. Amma then came up and said I'm sorry I know because of past you never celebrate your birthday, he then wipes his mom tears and said arey Amma now you're here na. Raghav then saw the cake and said come on let me cut the cake now. (like a child he say that)

After sometime they all went to their bed, as soon as pallavi locked the door Raghav grabbed her and kissed her and whisper thank you, you know I never celebrate my birthday before as I had no one na. Pallavi put her finger on his lips and said don't say that everyone is here now na and he just lift her and take her to their bed, he whispered should I? And she nodded. Soon they started making love once again and after some time they went to sleep..
It's morning Raghav woke up and smile as he remembers last night and peck pallavi forehead and said never thought being with you will make me this happy, he then heard pallavi said same here and once again happy birthday as she pecked his lips.

At deshmuk house Amrutha woke up
due to her phone ringing, she answer the call and it was farhad which makes her smile. They talked for a while and Farhad said that he will collect her as they are going to RR mansion first and then she will go to work, Amrutha said ok and she went to fresh up.
At RR mansion Raghav along with others was having their breakfast and were talking with each other. Amma then went to the kitchen and brought a bowl of kheer (imagine a dish) and she feed Raghav After some time amrutha and Farhad arrives and wish Raghav happy birthday and gave gifts and they had some conversation and then Farhad drops amrutha at her workplace.
Pallavi was about to get up as everyone had left from the table already, when Raghav pulled her and she fell on his lap, he then ask where is his gift and pallavi smile and said later
Episode end 😊