EPISODE 114

Started with raghav and farhad, they arrive at a building and they both went into a room where one of Raghav men open the door. There they saw Ravi sitting on a chair tied up and raghav men was beside him standing with guns. Raghav then went up to him and started asking him few questions to which he didn't answer, Raghav then took a gun and pulled the trigger and place it on ravi forehead. Ravi got scared and he tell raghav not to killed him as his family is already in hostage and then Raghav took his gun down and he told Ravi to tell him the truth. Ravi said that he didn't knew anything about this company until someone ask him and tell that they will pay good amount. But when he joined he regret as it was a business that's illegal and against the law,they actually killed people, and even kidnapped every worker of theirs family so that they can work with them. Raghav ask where can he meet him, Ravi said that no one knows where the present but he has a special place where his right man is the head there and they are looking out for workers but workers don't know what will happen after they got employed. Raghav ask if he still wants more people and Ravi said maybe and he always watch over the person who does his job meaning spy on them. Raghav said to take him to that place and everyone was shock as they don't know what he is thinking and Ravi said tomorrow morning 8 if you wanna meet him as that's his normal time.
At deshmuk house amrutha was sitting on the couch when kaka came and put on a movie on tv while kaku brings snacks for them and everyone came and they watched it together.
At RR mansion Raghav arrives and he went to his room as he took his shower and when he came out he saw pallavi talking on her phone and it was Krishna. Raghav goes up to her and smirk as he started giving wet kisses on pallavi neck as he pulled her closer making pallavi stammers and Krishna ask her if she is ok and she said y.. yeah and she cut the call and turn toward Raghav giving him angry glare. But Raghav peck her lips and said you look cute when you're angry and pallavi hit him with the pillow and ask what was that and raghav said innocently what ? And they keep on having a small fight until they heard Amma called them for dinner.
At deshmuk house house everyone was having their dinner and talking and having a good time with each other and after that they headed to their room.
It's night and in RR mansion Raghav was on his phone talking with farhad as farhad called him and farhad ask him what's he trying to do and and raghav said don't worry about that and he smirk as he cut the call.
Episode ends 😊