EPISODE 22

Started with raghav and pallavi holding hands together walking down the stairs as they heard a car horn and they knew it was Akshay. However they go outside and Akshay told them to sit behind in his car and raghav said "it's ok we will go with our car". Akshay then give a fake smile as he says ok. Raghav and pallavi then went in their car and both of them started driving (Raghav and Akshay).
Meanwhile Mansi arrives at home and everyone ask her how was your first day of work and she said it was ok. (Amrutha was home already).
At the restaurant sits Akshay, Raghav and Pallavi. They were talking as they wait for the waiter to come. As they are talking Akshay said to pallavi "looks like you really love your husband alot" and pallavi said "of course I do, he is my life". Raghav then look at pallavi and they both smiled while Akshay folds his hand/fist that was under the table as he doesn't like when she said that. Raghav then said he is going to the washroom and he then goes. The waiter then comes up and said "what would u both like to have ,a couple treat?. (He was confused as Akshay was just looking at pallavi). However Raghav heard the waiter as he was coming behind him and was about to say something but pallavi tell the waiter that "he is mistaken, he is not my husband". Just then Raghav come and sits down and pallavi said "he is my husband". The waiter then said sorry and ask what will you guys like to have and they order. However Raghav was thinking about how Akshay was silent when the waiter call them a couple. Meanwhile food is served and they started eating. While eating Raghav notice that Akshay is staring at pallavi but he didn't say anything as he wanted to see his true self. But he didn't like the look that Akshay gives pallavi and this made him angry but he didn't show it. However they finish eating and as they stand Akshay told them he had a wonderful time with them and thanks them for coming out with him. Akshay then look at Raghav and recall that he has seen his reaction when the waiter call them a couple and Akshay smiled. As they were walking towards their car Raghav was looking at Akshay but then pallavi tickle/pinch him at his side (playfully) and raghav said "no saree ka dukan" but she continues to tickle him and raghav then runs and pallavi runs behind him to tickle him again and as they are running they laughs(like 2 kid playing) and Akshay made an angry look but then at the same time Raghav turned around and saw Akshay face expression. Raghav and pallavi then went in their car and sits leaving Akshay behind.
Episode ends 😊