EPISODE 71

Started with Rao family with sunny and Keerthi arrives at RR mansion. Amma tell Keerthi to take rest and not to worry much although everyone was sad. Sunny takes Keerthi in her room as he tells her to lay down and he sit next to her as he rubs her head and he was thinking in mind about what he should do and he even recall it was him who tell ved about their Maldives trip.
Raghav and pallavi is in their room and they were talking about Keerthi, then after a while raghav went to shower while pallavi was looking for clothes to wear after bath.
In deshmuk house everyone was sitting and having their dinner and we're talking with each other.
It's night and in RR mansion, Amma goes to check on Keerthi and she saw that Keerthi is sleeping so she let keerthi rest and she went to her room. Meanwhile pallavi was making the bed and raghav goes up from behind her and hugged her. Pallavi then turned around and face Raghav and she puts her hand on Raghav shoulder, Raghav hand was on her waist and she said good night ghamandi rao as she squeeze his nose . She then went to the bed and raghav said Arey as he also goes on the bed and he was just looking at pallavi and pallavi saw him and then she kissed him on his cheek, Raghav then smiled and they lay on their bed as they turned off the light.
2 DAYS LATER- It's morning and in deshmuk house aai is in the kitchen as she is making some sweets(not any occasion) and amrutha was in her room readying as she have to go to work. However when she finish readying and told everyone she is going ,aai stops her and told her to drop some sweets for pallavi as she loves aai sweets and amrutha smiles and collected it.
At RR mansion Raghav and Farhad was near the stairs and they were talking when amrutha came in and goes up to Raghav and said"Raghav, where is pallavi" and Farhad look at her and amrutha said "oh sorry, I mean jiju". Raghav saw that Farhad smiles, but Raghav was shocked when he heard the word jiju. Raghav asked what did you just say, and amrutha said Arey jiju where is pallavi di, same time pallavi comes(she came out from Keerthi room) and said "did I just hear the word jiju". Amrutha then scratched her head and smiled and she said aai send these sweets for you" and pallavi collected it and amrutha tell them she will come again as she have to go to work. But before she go she said bye jiju as she smiled and Farhad ask her if she wants him to drop her and she said it's ok Farhad, Farhad said are you sure and she said yah as she wave at him and Farhad was waving at him as he was staring at her.
Episode ends 😊