EPISODE 107

Started with deshmuk house kaku is in the kitchen preparing dinner when aai came and help her. After they finish preparing dinner kaku take the meal on the table and then everyone came and take their seat and they then started eating their dinner and was talking with each other.
Raghav is in his bike with pallavi behind him and pallavi ask him where are they going and he said wait and see. After a while they meet and they was at a shore, the view was an amazing one as it look amazing when the place is dark. They both went and sit on the shore looking at the beautiful view, Raghav hand was around her waist as her head was on his shoulder and they were talking and the could breeze made pallavi shiver and raghav hugged her closer and After a while they take their bike and headed home. When they reach at their home Raghav carried pallavi in his arm and they then went in their room, although pallavi tell him to put her down he didn't.
At deshmuk house amrutha is laying on her bed and is talking with farhad on the phone and they were having a good time as they continue talking.
It's morning and in RR mansion pallavi woke up and when she tries to get up she can't, when she open her eyes she saw Raghav holding her tightly around her waist and she smile. She then wanted to go to the washroom plus she didn't want to wake him up, she tried to take his arm off her easily but his grip tighten on her and he said sleep na, it's still early as he snuggling into her. Pallavi tell him that she needs to use the washroom but he didn't leave her, pallavi said otherwise I'll not able to hold it any longer and might do it here as she stifled her laugh. Raghav then looses his grip on her and grab a pillow in which he hugged the pillow and smile and pallavi went to the washroom.
At deshmuk house amrutha was sleeping when kaku called her as she was late and she open her eye and when she look at the time she said oh shit as she hurried to fresh up and get ready then have half of her breakfast and went her way.
At RR mansion pallavi is in the kitchen preparing breakfast when she felt a gaze on her and she said you woke up and raghav came up to her and hugged her from behind and said saree ka dukan do you have eyes at the back of your head and pallavi chuckle. Pallavi then said breakfast is finish and raghav said lemme help you as he help her to take it to the table and they both sit and have their breakfast together. They then went and do the dishes together as he hugged her from behind as she does the dishes. He has given leave to all the maids till Amma came back as he wants to spend time with his wife all alone.
Episode ends 😊