EPISODE 24

In RR mansion Raghav is in his office on his computer and pallavi comes in and bring his lunch for him as he is busy with his work. Pallavi puts it on the table and tell raghav that he has to eat now as he didn't take his breakfast and now it's lunch. Raghav told pallavi that he has a little more work to complete and will eat it just now. He continues to work on his computer and pallavi told him that he should eat first and then continue with his work. But he said that it's an important work as he have to complete it and send it as soon as he finished. Pallavi then take the food and feed him as he is working on his computer.
Meanwhile at deshmuk house Akshay arrives with Mansi file in his hand as she forgets it at his office. However kaka came out as he saw Akshay and said "what brings you here Akshay". Akshay told him that Mansi has forgotten her file and she need this file to complete her work. Kaka tell him that Mansi was looking for the file in the whole house. Akshay then gives kaka the file and tell him to give Mansi and kaka say yes but as you are here now why don't you join us for lunch. And Akshay did and while they are eating, they are talking.
In RR mansion Raghav got up from his seat as he finish his work. Pallavi was about to leave when he pulls her closer to him(both were standing). He then sets her hair as it was on her face. Just then Farhad walks in and saw them. This makes Raghav and pallavi loses their focus as they were staring at each other. Farhad then says "oops sorry I didn't know you are busy" and he was about to leave but raghav stops him as pallavi was walking out of the door smiling and was shy. Raghav then tells Farhad "can't you wait a little more" and Farhad was like "Anna I didn't know you were romancing here" as he puts his hand on his mouth and he's smiling. Farhad then said "by the way didn't you send the work as yet". Raghav said "yes I did" ,Farhad says "but Anna, they just call me and tell me to tell you to send as your phone is off". He said his battery is dead and is charging. They both went to check on the computer and raghav has forgotten to click 'send'. Raghav said "ooh ooh, I forget to click send" and he send it right away. Farhad said "Anna this has to happen as you were busy romancing" Farhad laughs. Raghav and Farhad continues to talk.
Episode ends 😊