EPISODE 37

Started in RR mansion the Rao family is sitting and having their lunch and are talking. After they finish eating raghav goes to his office and continue the work that he has left off in the morning.
Meanwhile aai is talking with Amma, Amma tell her about Raghav and pallavi and aai was happy for them. Pallavi was passing by and Amma called her and she goes up and sit next to Amma and both of them talked with aai. Aai told pallavi that "hope you bring good news when you come back" and pallavi said "oho aai" as she became shy. And they continue to talk.
Later in deshmuk house amrutha and Mansi comes home from work while kaku is in the kitchen cooking with kaka helping her.
It's night and raghav was going to his room when Amma saw him and ask if they started packing up and he said "not yet amma ,just now" and he smiled and went his way. When he got into the room ,he didn't see pallavi so he says pallavi where are you and pallavi says I'm talking a bath and raghav said oh ok continue. Raghav was sitting on the bed and humming a song and pallavi came out and heard him. She said "wow ghamandi rao, looks like you're more than happy", Raghav said "of course saree ka dukan finally we are going" and they both smiled. He then tells pallavi to pack their clothes and pallavi did and raghav helped her. As pallavi was packing their things, Raghav goes from behind pallavi and lift pallavi with full excitement and turned with her around. (I think you know what I mean). Pallavi then says Raghav put me down before I fall and raghav said you wouldn't fall because Raghav Rao is here. Pallavi says what if someone sees us, Raghav says let them see na. Then amma comes in and saw Raghav and pallavi and she clears her throat eh hem. Raghav then puts pallavi down and says Amma you here?. Amma said Don't you want me here? Raghav said what are you saying Amma. Amma then said I haven't come to disturb your romance,I just come to give you this to put in your bag and raghav collected it and Amma left the room smiling. (Btw idk what Amma give them lol, maybe something that they like)
Meanwhile sunny and Keerthi is laying on their bed and are talking and then they went to sleep.
Raghav and pallavi finished packing up and they lay on the bed as it's time to sleep. Raghav was so happy that he can't stop talking about Maldives and pallavi tell him that it's late now and they have to sleep otherwise they will wake up late and miss tomorrow flight and raghav stays quiet but smiling and then they out the light and wish each other good night and went to sleep.
Episode ends 😊