EPISODE 43

Oops sorry guys here is episode 43

Started with raghav staring at a letter that he got from the box and pallavi ask him "what's that and who was on the call" and he said that it was ved. Raghav said that "so that mean ved is here and is following us" as the letter had said that * Raghav Rao no matter where you go, I'll be there as my revenge is still incomplete*. Along with the letter was a small lion toy.
In RR mansion Farhad is on the computer along with Harish next to him.(Raghav was about to take the laptop with him but due to Amma he left it as Amma takes it and tell him that he is going there to spend time with pallavi and not to do work).
Pallavi then ask raghav "what revenge is he talking about and why is he your enemy". She also said "if you don't wanna tell me then it's ok". Raghav then look at pallavi and he started narrating his flashback with ved.
Flashback (it was said that ved and raghav was good friends in college and they mostly hang out with each other and have fun together. They would normally be in the same team whenever they had to play any sports or games and so on. As their friendship was strong they both becomes partners in the business (partnership) and it was going well but then suddenly ved started to do drugs business behind Raghav back in the name of jayati jewels. Then one day Raghav caught him and give ved a warning and tell him that he doesn't allow drugs in the business. He give him a warning as he was his friend but ved doesn't listen to him ,he continues to do that. And raghav got very angry on him and he hit ved Infront of everyone as Raghav dont like those things and he didn't listen to Raghav warning. Then someone in the crowd had called the police and the police arrived and arrest ved as the person who had called the police had heard raghav telling ved that he don't allow drugs in the business while raghav was hitting ved. The police thinks that Raghav was also involved in drugs business and was about to close the business but Raghav tells the police that it wasn't him and it was ved. The police had arrested ved and ved had tell raghav that he will be back for this what you done to him as he hit him Infront of everyone and plus the police and Because of that Raghav hated him and he hated Raghav.
Back to pallavi and raghav, Raghav said so the revenge is because of that and he is sure that ved will do anything as he know ved very well. But he can't understand how ved knew they are here. Raghav then said that ved is somewhere just around here and he may be keeping an eye on us because how did he knew this is our room and they continue to talk.
Episode ends 😊