EPISODE 118

Started with deshmuk house, everyone was sitting and having their lunch while talking with each other.
At RR mansion, sunny was in his room when he got a call, he answer the phone and soon his expression change after he heard what the caller said. Sunny then throw the phone on the bed as he sat on the bed and started thinking something or you could say a plan😉.
Meanwhile amrutha came out from her workplace and she called someone, after a while Farhad arrives with his bike and amrutha hopped on and they left from there.
It's night and in RR mansion Raghav was sitting on his bed and he was on his phone when he felt the bed dipped in and he look to find his wife already laying on the bed and was looking at him with a smile. He off his phone and lay beside her as he pulled her closer to him and she placed her head on his chest as it's their habit of sleeping like that. They were talking with each other in that same position while raghav one hand was playing with her hairs and her one hand was drawing circles on his chest. Btw he slept without shirt. As they were talking pallavi ask him why he was worried and he peck her lips and said that they can't get any information about Varun ad yet and pallavi said not to worry you definitely will don't forget you're Raghav Rao and raghav chuckle and pallavi smile seeing him smiling.
It's morning and Farhad was sleeping on his bed with a smile on his face when his phone ping with a message and he open his eyes and smile as he saw who it was and he reply and after sometime he went to fresh up.
Meanwhile in RR mansion sunny went out early as he has something to do while our raghav is wide awake staring at pallavi sleeping figure. He gave a peck on her lips and she smile and snuggle more to him which makes him smile. After some time he tried to get out of her hold as her arms was around him but unfortunately she woke up and he said sorry you can sleep again and she said how can I sleep when you're not with him and he grin and said ok then let's have a bath together as he lift her and they went into the bathroom with pallavi hitting him on his chest but Raghav was in no mood to leave her so she stop struggling.
Episode end 😊