EPISODE 139

Episode 139

Started with rudra who falls on his knees as he started crying, Rahul goes up and hug him because he has an idea what he must be thinking. Farhad signal ACP something and ACP nodded, ACP called out for someone and a lady with a child of about three years old came out. The lady call out for rudra and hearing that voice rudra immediately turn and his expression was worth watching. Seeing his wife after so long he got up and ran to her hugging her with all his might, he then felt a tug on his pant and look to see his son, rudra pick him up in his arm and kiss all over his face. ACP, Rahul and Farhad had tears seeing this emotional scene in front of their eye.

Farhad spot a car coming and he knew who it was, he smile as he saw Raghav and Manish came out. Rudra saw Raghav and smile as he hugged Raghav but not too tight because he could see some wounds on Raghav.

Raghav ask rudra wife if rudra is still rude or if he have changed since she married him, hearing this he received a punch on his stomach making him Chuckle. He went up and caress the child hair and ask what's your name, they boy said ayaan as he pass his hand over his hair, this makes raghav eye widen and said woah full carbon copy, like father like son which makes everyone chuckle. In all this Manish was just looking at Rahul, he came up to Rahul and smile as he hugged him and Rahul immediately hug him back as he said dad.

After some emotional scene, ACP ask where is Krishna Rao and Manish and raghav look at each other as they remember the flashback

Flashback
Raghav pick up the gun and shot Krishna Rao on his hand because he saw that Krishna Rao was about to hit manish, Raghav went to help Manish and could see Krishna Rao was about to leave so he give another shot on Krishna Rao feet but some men came and take Krishna Rao away.

Present- ACP told to take Raghav and Manish to the hospital and she will take care of this case

ACP shook Raghav hand and said I have met your wife some times back and she said you have changed I'm glad you did and raghav smile and nodded.

They went to the hospital and did their bandages, when Farhad ask Raghav how he knew rudra

Raghav smile and said we don't really know each other for long but yes we have a good bonding, he was my neighbor when I use to be in college lol. Episode end