EPISODE 28

Started with farhad walking in the office as raghav had called him. Akshay had called pallavi to meet him and he had threatened her that he will harm Mansi as he have kidnap Mansi. Pallavi was scared yet she wasn't scared. Farhad said "but Anna yesterday both were talking about harming you, what's this twist". Raghav said not to worry as he will soon know Akshay plan. He tell Farhad what he has to do. Raghav tell him to drop pallavi at a distance and don't make anyone see him. He then kiss pallavi on his forehead and tell both of them to take care. Before they left he gave everyone an earplug to wear. However Farhad and pallavi collected amrutha as per the plan. They drove to where Akshay had call them and they left pallavi down from a distance. Pallavi walks up and akshay saw her and said welcome pallavi,glad to see you again as he laugh. Pallavi said looks like you're worst than collage Akshay now. And Akshay laughs. Then comes out Mansi with a cloth on her mouth and her hand tied and Akshay men is holding her. Akshay tell pallavi that you have to come with me otherwise and he put a knife on Mansi throat. Pallavi don't know what to do but raghav tell her to go.(remember all of them is in a call).
Meanwhile Raghav runs to his car. Akshay and pallavi went to the car and his men leave Mansi there. However amrutha goes up to Mansi and tell her that pallavi send her and they went in the car and Farhad started driving and following akshay.
Meanwhile Akshay took another route and pallavi ask him where are you taking me and he tells her to keep quiet. However they stops at a temple, pallavi says temple?, Raghav then took a turn as he heard her says temple but as he was going he saw a group of men and he was sure it was Akshay men. He tells pallavi that he wants to make sure if these are Akshay men. Pallavi says Raghav and Akshay says he wouldn't come here as my men will be after him. Raghav is sure now that's it's Akshay men. He came out of his car as he saw them running towards him.(btw his car tyre was puncture as they throw something in the wheel). Raghav started hitting them one by one. As he was hitting them ,Farhad knows that raghav is fighting there and ask him where he is and raghav tell him. He was hitting a man but one of the man hit raghav from behind with a wood from behind and he hold his head and fall to the ground. However pallavi knows that something is wrong and is scared.
Episode ends 😊