EPISODE 54

Started with raghav and pallavi in the back seat as Farhad and amrutha in the front seat sitting and amrutha and farhad was talking with each other after they finish talking with raghav and pallavi. Raghav was just looking at farhad and amrutha and then Raghav saw a man selling ice cream cone. He tell farhad to stop and raghav went out and buy 4 ice cream cone and they all take one each and they eat it. After that Raghav tell farhad that he will drive and Farhad said ok Anna and raghav went in the driver seat . Then Farhad tell pallavi to go in the front seat as he sits with amrutha in the back seat. Raghav started driving and as he was driving he And pallavi was talking with each other and then when raghav look in the mirror he saw farhad and amrutha having a good time in the back seat. After a while they meet at the RR Mansion and raghav and pallavi get out of the car along with farhad and amrutha. They then ring the bell and Amma open the door and raghav and pallavi then hugged amma and they then went in. However Amma tell them that she missed them and pallavi and raghav said they miss her also. Amma then ask them how was their vacation and raghav said good. They all were talking together and then amrutha said that she is leaving now and Amma ask her how will she go and Farhad said "I'm here na", Raghav and pallavi then looked at farhad and farhad saw them looking at him and he said I mean that I will drop her at her home and Farhad and amrutha then went their way. While Amma tell raghav and pallavi to fresh up and then they will have dinner.
Farhad and amrutha arrives at deshmuk house, amrutha tells Farhad bye as she got down from the car and Farhad said bye and they both smiled. As amrutha was walking towards deshmuk house door, she turned back and saw farhad looking at her and she then wave him bye and Farhad smile and then he went his way.
In RR mansion Raghav, pallavi and Amma is having their dinner as they are sitting and talking with each other. As they were eating sunny was passing and Amma ask him if he wouldn't have his dinner and sunny said that he ate with Keerthi already and he then left.
It's night and raghav and pallavi was on their bed sitting and they were talking with each other. As they were talking, Raghav said that something is really going on between amrutha and farhad, and pallavi said what you mean and then Raghav tell her that he don't know but he is sure that there is something, he then smiled and said that he has to look into the matter🤭, and then they continue to talk.
Episode ends 😊