EPISODE 70

AFTER FEW WEEKS
Started in the hospital, everyone was waiting outside and was worried as Keerthi is gonna give birth. Keerthi is inside and amma, sunny, raghav and pallavi is outside and they saw the doctor coming out of the room where Keerthi was and they ask the doctor how is Keerthi and the doctor said that "she is ok but". Sunny then ask "what about the baby?", The doctor said "that's what I'm gonna say, Keerthi is ok but the baby" as she shake her head saying no. Then she said Keerthi has suffered a miscarriage, hearing this they got sad and they asked if they can meet her and the doctor said yes and they then went inside the room. When they went inside they saw Keerthi sitting and crying, however Amma goes up next to her and hugged her and she tell Keerthi not to cry and raghav and pallavi goes up to Keerthi also and they tries to console her. Amma then tell Keerthi that it's her first child and there will be complications and they continue to talk. Then sunny comes and sit next to Keerthi and Amma,pallavi and raghav went outside. Keerthi hugs sunny and sunny tells her that's it's ok but sunny face expression was saying something else as he was thinking "for so long I have to act in front of Raghav thinking that after my child I would get what I wanted but now it's not so, I have to do another planning of getting what I wanted". He then wipes Keerthi tears and they continue talking.
Meanwhile Farhad was at home and he was thinking about calling amrutha,just then amrutha called and he saw her call and he smiled as he answer. He tell amrutha that he was just thinking of calling her and amrutha said did u miss me and farhad said na but his face means yes and they continue to talk.
In the hospital Amma ask the doctor if they can take Keerthi home and the doctor said yah as she is ok but still need to take care of her, and Amma went in the room and tell Keerthi that she can go home and then sunny, Amma and Keerthi was talking with each other.
At deshmuk house kaka was sitting next to kaku and they were talking with each other whereas aai and baba were talking with each other.
Episode ends 😊