EPISODE 26

Started with raghav goes up to pallavi and he ask her "what happen saree ka dukan, are u ok?". Pallavi then hugged him and tell him that he was right. Raghav was confused and ask her "what are you talking about". Pallavi said "Akshay, you were right about him". They then talked and as they were talking pallavi tell him what happened at her shop.
Meanwhile Akshay is drinking and is remembering how pallavi slapped him. This made him angry and he throws the bottle down that he was drinking from. He says "pallavi you made a mistake by slapping me. I will get you no matter what".
It's night  and in deshmuk house kaka and kaku are talking with each other while amrutha is on her bed with her phone in her hand and are messaging Farhad. And as they were messaging each other Farhad ask her if she can meet him at a place (somewhere lol) and she said yes but why and Farhad said nothing just like that na and she said ok sure.
It's morning and raghav is in his office with pallavi and are talking about Akshay. Raghav tells her that "Akshay wouldn't stay easy and he will definitely plan something. What will be his next move? No one knows." However both of them continue to talk.
Meanwhile Mansi is on her phone talking with Akshay, Akshay tell her how he got a slap from pallavi as he said I love. However he told Mansi that he isn't going to stay easy and will have to plan something. He tells Mansi that he will need his help and Mansi what kind of help and he said he can't say it over the phone. Akshay told Mansi to meet her at a place(somewhere).
However Farhad and amrutha meet at the place where they suppose to meet. They were talking when amrutha spot Akshay with a phone in his hand. She pulls Farhad in a corner and Farhad ask her what are you doing and amrutha tell him to keep quiet, he was confused. Amrutha tells Farhad that Akshay isn't like what he looks like, he is been staring at pallavi whenever he saw her and Farhad was like you're right I saw him when he was with raghav in his office. However she saw mansi going next to akshay and this got her confused as Akshay pulls her in a corner. Farhad and amrutha both went like a spy, they hide so neither of them could see. Raghav then called Farhad and tell him to come to his office as he wants to discuss something important and he said ok Anna.
Meanwhile it's dinner time and at the RR mansion the Rao family is sitting and having their lunch when Farhad and amrutha walks in and Amma saw them and told them to join them for lunch. They join and have lunch at the Rao house.
Episode ends 😊