EPISODE 110

Episode 110
Started in RR mansion Raghav is in the kitchen and is preparing breakfast for his wife and him. He then take the breakfast to his room where he saw pallavi sleeping, he goes and sit next to her as he rubs her head after he place the breakfast on the table. Pallavi open her eye and smile as Raghav peck her lips and tell her to have her breakfast that he made specially for her. He then feeds her as she feeds him, pallavi said did you make this and raghav said yup and she smile and said well I wanna have lunch prepared by you then as she wink. He said as you said wifey but with you in the kitchen also and she said sure hubby as you said and she kiss him.
At deshmuk house kaku is in the kitchen as she is preparing lunch while kaka and baba were talking with each other.
It was amrutha lunch break and she and Farhad are having their lunch together and were talking with each other.
At RR mansion Raghav came out of his office and as he didn't see pallavi outside in the hall he went in the room where he saw pallavi on her phone. He then tell pallavi that he will prepare lunch now and they both headed in the kitchen. Pallavi is sitting on the counter/table top as Raghav put her there and she is literally staring at Raghav as he was cooking. Raghav didn't want her to help him as he wants her to have the whole meal made by him as pallavi wants that.
Amrutha is Infront of her office now when Farhad calls her and she turn back and ask him what happen, and Farhad kiss her forehead and amrutha hugged him and said bye as she went inside to her office.
At RR mansion Raghav is sitting on the dining table when pallavi was about to take her seat but Raghav pull her and she sit on his lap. Raghav tells her to stay just like that as she was moving to get off his grip. Pallavi then took the plate and they feed each other in that position and pallavi says look like someone needs to cook more often and raghav said uh uh only sometimes but only for you as he peck her lips and she hug him. She said by the way where is Farhad and he scratched his head, pallavi said don't tell me you tell him not to come also and he smile and rubs his neckback. Pallavi said ghamandi rao you're really getting shameless and raghav said only for you sweetheart as he place his face in the crook of her neck and she hit his shoulder playfully.
At deshmuk house aai and kaka was sitting and talking with each other.
At RR mansion Raghav is sitting in his office and is working on his computer and after a while he finished working and he went in his room but pallavi was in the washroom so he take out his phone and was playing a game. Pallavi then came out and saw him and she goes up slowly and pull the phone out of his hand and she ran outside in the hall, Raghav ran behind her and caught her from behind. He then hugged her from behind as he kiss her neck as she turned around and raghav continue placing kisses on her neck as he place his neck in the crook of her neck. Just then they heard someone clears their throat.
Episode ends 😊