EPISODE 85

Started with pallavi telling sunny how did he know about Anjali and sunny tell her that he heard their conversation and pallavi tell sunny why can't he mind his own business and there must be a reason why Raghav didn't want to tell her. Sunny said that he know she wouldn't listen to him and talked for a while and sunny left smiling and pallavi goes and sit in her room on her bed as she thinks about sunny words.
At deshmuk house kaku was in the kitchen preparing lunch and aai and baba was sitting in the hall and they heard someone calling outside and aai went and open the door and there comes Nikhil and she says Nikhil and Nikhil hugs aai and then baba got up and kaka comes out of his room when Nikhil comes in. Then Nikhil ask them where is kaku and they tell him in the kitchen and he goes quietly and kaku saw him and then she said Nikhil and then they all went in the hall and aai ask Nikhil why so suddenly as he didn't even tell them. Nikhil said I'm going back then and they laugh and he said he came for the holi festival na and they continue to talk.
At RR mansion everyone is having their lunch and they were talking with each other. Then after having lunch Raghav went in his office and pallavi saw him and she decided to ask him about Anjali so she goes in the office. Pallavi then told him that she has something to say regarding Anjali and raghav ask her what she has to day and pallavi ask him if he is hiding anything from her about Anjali and raghav tell her no, pallavi then said why don't you wanna talk about her to me as you changed the topic everytime. Raghav goes up to pallavi and hold her hand and said pallavi why would I hide anything from you, and yah regarding Anjali case I am just trying to find out the truth about what happen that night a d nothing else and they continue talking.
At deshmuk house amrutha and Mansi arrives from work and they saw Nikhil and they went in and sit and we're talking when kaka tell them to fresh up  and then they will have dinner.
At RR mansion sunny and Keerthi was sitting in their room and were talking with each other while pallavi finish taking her bath and she came out of the bathroom and raghav saw her and pulled her to him as he passes his finger on her face and give her a kiss and pallavi then smiles and pushed him in the bathroom so that he can shower. Then Raghav phone rings and pallavi answer it as last time he told her to answer it when he was showering. She answer it and and was shock then the call cut and she look at the phone as a message comes in and pallavi got more shock seeing the message.
Episode ends 😊