EPISODE 30

Started with farhad taking amrutha and Mansi home as Raghav told him to. Raghav tell pallavi to go with them also but pallavi said no I wouldn't leave you alone with Akshay. Farhad do as he was told. Akshay taught that after farhad goes he might manage to fight Raghav but he is unaware of the lion inside raghav. Raghav and pallavi was walking to their car, he had called someone before to repair his car and bring it to the temple. However as Raghav and pallavi was walking towards the car, Akshay tell them to stop and they did. Akshay said that if I can't have pallavi then u wouldn't either. This mad Raghav angry and he tells pallavi to sit in the car and she went quietly as Akshay is over doing it. Raghav then turned around and went up to Akshay and Akshay was coming up to him. At first akshay started to hit raghav and pallavi is shouting for raghav. Akshay was going to the car where pallavi is in but raghav hold him back and that's when raghav started to hit akshay. He hit and hit and akshay fell to the ground. Raghav then left to his car as he didn't want to kill Akshay as pallavi was there.(the weather changed).
Meanwhile Amma is at home and is worried as it's afternoon and they haven't come home. (Btw she didn't know about their plan).
Raghav and pallavi is driving and Akshay got up and went on the bike and starts to follow them. Raghav saw him following them, he increase his car speed and take a turn. Then rain starts to fall. Little did Akshay know what's gonna happen with him, a truck had made a turn to the road where Akshay is and Akshay didn't see it and eventually he ended up in an accident. They driver then comes out and take him to the hospital. However Raghav and pallavi didn't know about it as they take another route. Raghav car breakdown and as it was raining heavy they can't walk and it was a good way from their home. It's about to be night and that route that they take is empty at that time.
However they saw a house and went up and they saw a sign that says *out of town". They had no option than to go inside. When they hold the door lock they were surprised as it's open. They then went inside. However they knew Amma will be worried so they call her and inform her that they will be home tomorrow. The phone battery was almost dead so he cut Amma call and call Farhad and tell farhad to inform him about Akshay. Farhad then found out and call back Raghav and it was said that he is a coma as he hit his head in an accident and the phone cut off as battery died. Raghav and pallavi then talked with each other.
Episode ends 😊