EPISODE 9

Started with akshay in shock. He say "don't u know me", pallavi said "no, I have never seen you before". Akshay then said "it's me Akki, your college mate, remember who was once a leader for all the bad guys in college". Pallavi then says "oh yah yah, but you look different without beard, I didn't recognize you" Akshay then says "glad you remembered me". Pallavi said "wow Yar looks like you left fighting with everyone and became a good boy now". He scratched his head and said "I think so". Raghav was just staring at pallavi and Akshay.
Meanwhile kaku went to kaka and tell him of finding a job for Mansi so that she can have a good future. Kaka smiled and say "I'll look for jobs online, it will be easy".
While back at RR mansion Akshay then said "so you are married now aa" and Pallavi said "yes and I have an amazing family, everyone loves me especially him and she turned to raghav and they both smile. Akshay had to go and he shake raghav hand and was about to shake pallavi hand but his phone ring. He says "will meet you guys again and he answer his phone and left. Pallavi then went in her room and raghav follow her to the room. Raghav said "Do you know Akshay?", Pallavi said "yes, he was my collage mate". Raghav said "but you never tell me about him na", and she say "after collage I didn't meet him, neither text nor call him for so many years as he went to another city". He said "okok" and they continue to talk for a while.
Episode ends 😊