EPISODE 121

Started in deshmuk house, amrutha was in the kitchen along with kaku as she was helping kaku cooking and they were talking also when aai came and join them.
It was night when sunny comes home and he went to his room, when he saw Keerthi coming out of the bathroom and he gave a faint smile and went up to her and back hug her and said gosh you're looking beautiful as he nuzzle his face in her neck. Sunny then took the towel and wipes her hair and said you know you might got cold if you leave your hair wet na and she smile. She then told sunny to have a bath, sunny then went to have a bath, he was standing under the shower and was in thought for a while.

It was morning and in RR mansion Raghav woke up and he saw pallavi sleeping hugging him, he pulled her closer to him and hugged her back  and he smile and peck her forehead and was staring at her. His trance broke when he felt her moving, he look at her only to find her smiling as she was also looking at him, and they wish each other good morning.

Meanwhile somewhere out in the same city a man was standing Infront of another man who was sitting like a king lol, the man who was standing said boss you called me and the boss said yes Varun need some details about the new guy, what's his name again. Varun said sreenu. The boss said keep an eye on him and Varun said sure that he will do, and they both keep on talking with each other. At deshmuk house amrutha and mansi left for work, while amrutha was going her phone rang and when she answer it she heard the caller said Arey where were you, I have been trying to call you so many times. Amrutha said ooh god Farhad sorry na actually my phone was on silent, what happen do you miss me. Farhad didn't answer her and said where are you now. Amrutha said going to work and they continue for some minutes then they cut call. At RR mansion Raghav was in his office when Farhad came and give a file to Raghav and tell Raghav that ACP send this and raghav collect the file and he read it. The file consist of information regarding rudra about why he left the place And about his mission and so on. He was impressed with all the work rudra did but was sad as he miss them but didn't show it on his face. So he went through all the pages but stopped at the last page as he saw a pic with Varun holding rudra at gunpoint.