EPISODE 12

Episode 12
Its morning and Pallavi phone rings, it was a call from amrutha. She told pallavi that aai isn't well. Then pallavi tells raghav that aai isn't well and raghav said "Do you want me to drop you" as he knows that pallavi will want to go. So pallavi smiled and raghav told her to get ready and then he gets ready also. As they were walking down the stairs, they saw Amma and they then tell Amma that they are going to the deshmuk house as aai is sick. They then talked for a minute and Amma wants to go with them also. So they went in the car and started driving.
At deshmuk house aai is lying on the bed, she has flu. Mansi was also there and kaka remembers her that she has an interview. She then gets ready and looked at her time and says "it's almost time, I'll go before I get late". She then tells aai to take care and then she left. As she was leaving Raghav, pallavi and Amma was coming in. Pallavi ask Mansi if aai is at the hospital as she is going out. Mansi then said "she is going for an interview and aai is in her room. Pallavi then wish her good luck and then Amma,Raghav and pallavi went to aai while Mansi leave for her interview. Raghav then said "why don't you call a doctor" and amrutha said "yes we did, they doctor had already came to check aai". Then pallavi ask "what happen to aai, is anything serious". Then amrutha said "no it's just fever and normal flu". Aai then smiled and said "I'll be fine in a couple of days". Amma and the deshmuk family continues to talk when raghav phone rings, he went outside and he picked the call up and it was farhad. He talked and then he cut the call, and went inside and tell everyone that he is leaving as he has some important work. He also said that he will come again tomorrow. Amma then said "she will go now also and she will call later to find out how is aai". Outside at deshmuk house pallavi tells raghav that she wants to stay for some days. Raghav then look at pallavi and said "only few days and I'll be back". They talk for a while and then Raghav kiss pallavi on her forehead and then he left to his mansion.
Episode ends 😊