EPISODE 62

It's night and in deshmuk house mandar was thinking of asking someone for pallavi number but he said that he will ask them tomorrow as it's night now.
Meanwhile amrutha and farhad was talking with each other.
Whereas in RR mansion pallavi closed the door and then Raghav came from behind her and he hugged her and she then turned around and tell her I love you as he was going to kiss her but she pushed him and he said saree ka dukan and he then goes up to her and she had her back on the door while raghav goes up closer to her as he sets her hair as it was on her face and he take his hand as he lift her chin and he brings his lips closer to her lips but she puts her hand Infront of his lips so that his lips wouldn't reach her lips. She then says not now ghamandi rao and raghav said why?, Buy pallavi then kissed him on his cheek and she then goes in the bathroom as it's showering time. However Raghav then puts his hand on his cheek and he smiled.
Sunny and Keerthi was laying on the bed and they were talking with each other.
It's morning and in deshmuk house mandar saw amrutha and he goes up to her but amrutha was moving away and he told amrutha that he wants to ask her something and told her not to move away and amrutha got scared but then mandar ask amrutha for pallavi number and amrutha tell him that she don't know as she taught that he is upto something again. But then mandar tell amrutha that he is asking for the last time and amrutha said no and was about to left when mandar hold her hand and tell her to give him and she called for kaka, just then baba came out of the kitchen as he was going to the market and he saw mandar holding amrutha hand and he came up to mandar and slapped him. Mandar then made and angry face as he puts his hand on his face while baba left to go to the market. Then as baba left even mandar walks out deshmuk house with angers full on his face. Amrutha then feels relief that he had gone, but didn't know what he is up to. Then kaka comes and amrutha and kaka were talking with each other.
In RR mansion Raghav is in his office sitting with his computer. While Amma and aai was sitting and talking with each other when they saw pallavi and ask pallavi to join them and she did. As they were talking pallavi phone rings and pallavi answer it and it was no other than mandar who called and this made pallavi shock and Amma and aai ask her who is it as they saw her shocked. She then put the phone on speaker and they heard what mandar had told pallavi. Mandar wants pallavi to meet him and just then Raghav heard as he was passing.
Episode ends 😊