EPISODE 63

Started with raghav, pallavi,aai and Amma talking. Raghav tell pallavi that he wouldn't let her go but instead he will go and he left.(mandar had told them the location and had told them something else too) However aai was worried and pallavi tell her that nothing will happen Raghav is there na. However Raghav went to the location where mandar had tell pallavi to come(it wasn't far from deshmuk house), as Raghav reached there mandar saw him but he left from there. Raghav looked but did not see mandar anywhere but he keep on looking and he spot baba and he went up to baba, baba was tied up by mandar and raghav ask him where is mandar but he didn't know. Raghav then took baba to deshmuk house and baba and raghav entered deshmuk house and everyone ask baba what's wrong after they saw him. And baba tell them that when he was walking mandar came up from behind and he said oye old man why did you slapped me, and baba slapped him again after he called him an old man and went his way but mandar got do angry that he goes from behind and take him away(like kidnapped but not kidnap), then mandar was about to leave but he came up and ask baba for pallavi number and baba didn't want to give him and he slapped baba. Raghav then left as the continue to talk. Raghav however reached at RR mansion but he was shocked as he saw mandar inside his house, so he goes up to mandar and said oye kabristan say utha hua zinda lash what are you doing here and they had a little talk as mandar said he wants to meet pallavi and he knew that Raghav will definitely go for baba so that's why he came here. Pallavi, Amma and aai was there and raghav ask what happen and Amma tell raghav that the door bell rang and she open the door and then mandar came in, she didn't knew it was mandar. Mandar started calling for pallavi and aai tried to stop him but he didn't listen, pallavi said she was in the kitchen and she heard the noises and she came and saw mandar and mandar said he wants to talk but pallavi said no and told Mandar to go his way, mandar came up to pallavi and holds her hand but pallavi slapped him. Raghav then goes up to mandar and hold him by his collar but mandar take raghav hand off. Mandar and raghav started fighting in the house and after mandar finished taking his beating he ran out of RR mansion hahaha. Then Raghav asked everyone if they are ok and they said yah as Raghav hugged pallavi.
At deshmuk house kaka tell baba that you had learned your lesson of not listening to aai. And baba then got up and takes all mandar belongings and throw it outside and just then he saw mandar and he tell mandar that he has no relation with this house, he tell kaka to call the police but hearing police mandar said no need for police again, I'll leave this city 😂 and mandar picks his belongings and he left but after saying that he will be back.
Episode end 😊

Guys actually I have to end mandar chapter like this bcuz ppl want it to end soon but don't worry bigger thing coming up when he is back😉
FOR NOW ENJOY 😅