EPISODE 8

In deshmuk family, and amrutha gets ready and as she was leaving Mansi was looking at her, and kaku saw Mansi looking at amrutha. Kaku is thinking that if Mansi wants to work also. She thinks that she spoil her life already so she called Mansi goes, she ask Mansi if she has any thoughts of joining a job. Mansi said "why did u ask aai" and kaku said "nothing just wanna know". Mansi smiled and said "I'll be glad to have a job like amrutha" and they continue to talk.
In front of RR mansion stands Akshay (his face didn't show) ringing the door bell. And the house maid then let him inside and he sits, Akshay then ask where is raghav and the maid said "boss is there" as he points towards raghav. Raghav walking down the stairs and Akshay got up and raghav walk towards him and they shake hands and greet each other. They both sit while the maid then takes 2 glass with a mug on the table. Raghav and Akshay was talking with each other when raghav turned and he saw pallavi coming down the stairs. Raghav then stands and say "meet my beautiful wife, my life" as he pointed towards pallavi. Akshay then look and saw pallavi, and he was staring at pallavi and raghav sees him and said "o hello, stop admiring her, she is my wife". Akshay then recall a flashback with pallavi and him sitting in a a classroom talking. He then says "aren't you pallavi Sawant from collage(he says the collage name). Pallavi say "yes, and who are you and how do you know me".
Episode ends 😊