EPISODE 123

Started with Rahul giving some papers, Raghav smirk and took the papers and said woah already you got the papers and Rahul grin. Raghav took the paper and put it in his shirt and they continue talking for a while. Well that papers consist of all the illegal paper work of the business, and fake business.
Meanwhile pallavi is at RR mansion and is with Amma along with amrutha and Farhad as they are sitting and having
their lunch, pallavi called amrutha as it's been a while so they gotto catch up with one another, although they talked on phone. Whereas Farhad was here to meet Raghav and Amma and pallavi ask him to eat lunch with them. He saw amrutha and he smile and she smile back at him which was notice by pallavi, pallavi said will you keep standing here or will you come let's have our lunch and Farhad scratch his head and said bhabhi let's go sit and pallavi chuckle.
At deshmuk house, kaku and aai was watching tv as kaka and baba was talking with each other.
At RR mansion amrutha and pallavi was talking with each other when amrutha look at her watch and said oho di, I have to leave now and pallavi said it's ok we will meet another day and she hug amrutha and pallavi ask how will she go and she said Arey farhad is there na and she bit her tongue and she saw pallavi looking at her with a smirk or you can say along with a teasing smile. Pallavi said but farhad had gone na and amrutha stammers as she said yeaa actually it slipped out u know na. By her stammering pallavi knew she is lying and said ok then come let me drop you off the door and amrutha couldn't reply as pallavi gives her a puppy face and said come na. When they reach Infront of the door amrutha look around and breathe a sigh of relief and told pallavi bye di and she went her way but little did she knew pallavi has saw Farhad lol and she shake her head and smile. Raghav left to meet the ACP as he was called by the ACP, he went and there he saw ACP Laxmi was waiting for him and when she saw him she gave him an envelope and said consist of some of the persons that varun had met and raghav nodded and collect the envelope and headed home.
When he arrives, he went to his room and he put the envelope on the table and went to fresh up, he then went down to meet his wife who was in the hall sitting on the couch. He went and layed on the couch as he place his head on her lap and pallavi caress his hair and said tired aa and raghav said mmm. Well he wasn't physically tired but emotionally tired of all what's happening. She continues caressing his hair while he snuggle in her tummy, she then said had your lunch and raghav said hmm. Amma came down and saw them in that position and cake and sat next to pallavi and ask if Raghav is ok and she said yah just a little tired. Amma caress both of their hair and prayed in her mind to keep them happy forever.
Episode end 😊