EPISODE 48

Started with pallavi standing in a corner as Raghav and ved took off with a fight.
In RR mansion, farhad arrive at the mansion and he goes into the office and farhad saw him smiling. Harish is just seeing Farhad smiling since he came in and said to himself "what happen to him, why is he smiling", Farhad was smiling as he was remembering his talk with amrutha. Harish then ask Farhad if he is ok as since he came in he is smiling. Farhad heard him and he said "nothing happened, I'm all fine". Harish said "I think you drink smiling tablet or something" as he laugh and they continue to talk.
In Maldives Raghav friend is in the car along with police and they are about to reach the location that they track.
Raghav knocked the knife out of ved hand as ved was going to hurt him and he got a slight cut, pallavi then shouted for Raghav. Ved then tries to attack Raghav but raghav hit him. Although with all that hitting ved doesn't give up, he then started to hit raghav and he then goes from behind a caught him in a lock(locked Raghav in his hand) and that's when the police arrived. However Raghav somehow get out of bed hand and he hit ved and was about to hit him again but the police stopped raghav. The police arrested ved and collected information about him and when they knew that he is from india they send him to a jail in India as he got deported from Maldives. Pallavi then goes up to Raghav and ask if he is ok and he says yes but his hand was hurt. Raghav friend then came up and ask if they are ok. Raghav and pallavi along with raghav went back to the hotel and they had a small talk outside the hotel. Then raghav and pallavi went in the hotel as his friend go his way, the hotel manager then saw them and ask if they are ok and they say yes as they continue to talk, Raghav tell him that they wouldn't face any problem in the hotel as ved is not here. Then Raghav and pallavi left for their room and pallavi treat raghav wound and they then fresh up.
It's night and in deshmuk house amrutha and farhad is texting each other saying they had a nice time this morning and so on, then Mansi comes in and amrutha off the phone and Mansi and amrutha were talking.
Episode ends 😊