EPISODE 68

Started with farhad and amrutha, they were walking and we're talking with each other and just then Farhad phone rings and he answer it as it was Raghav call but before he could pick it up the call cut. Farhad thought something is wrong so he called back Raghav but raghav said mistake and Farhad said okok. Amrutha then said Raghav aa and Farhad said yah. Then Farhad ask amrutha if he can tell her something and amrutha said yah sure, Farhad then ask her why is she calling Raghav by his name and not addressing him what she supposed to. Amrutha said she didn't get what Farhad said and Farhad said "I mean that like how Raghav is my Anna, pallavi is my bhabhi na. Just like pallavi is like your sister na ,why you calling Anna by his name and not jiju" amrutha was like nothing and they continue to talk. Then after a while amrutha tell Farhad that she gonna leave now and they both leave and went their way.
Meanwhile at deshmuk house Raghav and pallavi arrives there as aai greet them in and they talk a bit and as they were talking, they saw amrutha arrives and they went in a corner and wait for her to come in. When she came in they shouted happy birthday ad kaka pops the decorations thing, this made amrutha smile and she said "I thought you guys forget as none of you wish me except" and she paused. Kaku then said it's because we were planning for this as she hugged amrutha and they take amrutha to the table and they sing happy birthday as amrutha cut the cake. Everyone then gives her a piece of cake to eat and when raghav was having her, she was remembering Farhad words about calling Raghav jiju but she didn't call him jiju. They then give amrutha gifts and they were talking and then Raghav and pallavi said they are leaving and kaku stopped them and tell them that it's been so long they came to deshmuk house and tell them to stay a little more, Raghav and pallavi look at each other and said ok then.
At RR mansion Amma is with Keerthi in her room and were talking with each other.
In deshmuk house Raghav and pallavi told everyone they are leaving now and they went their way as they had a great time. In the car they were talking with each other and after a while they reached at RR mansion. They then goes in and they both went in their room as they get fresh up.
At deshmuk house amrutha and kaku were sitting and talking with each other and then kaka comes in and join them.
Amrutha phone then rings and it was farhad but she off the phone as kaka and kaku is there with her and kaku ask her who is that and she say a friend, maybe birthday wishes and they say ok then talk to her as they went out her room.
Episode ends 😊