EPISODE 87

Started in RR mansion at the table. Raghav look t pallavi when she say that and pallavi said that Nikhil came after along time so will go as he came to celebrate the holi. So Amma ask pallavi if he wouldn't celebrate the holi with them and pallavi said of course Amma and they continue to talk and raghav was just staring at pallavi and sunny was looking at Raghav and was smiling. After having their breakfast pallavi went to her room and raghav follow her and he ask pallavi why is she going away from him and pallavi tell him it's only for a few days but she wasn't looking at him while talking and Raghav goes Infront of her and tell her to look into his eyes and tell him if she is going because Nikhil came or because of him as he made a sad face. But pallavi didn't say anything.
At deshmuk house kaka, Nikhil and baba were talking with each other as they were sitting.
At RR mansion Raghav is in his office with farhad and told Farhad that they need to find out what this Anjali is up to now. Then he was talking about that picture that Anjali send and said wait a min as he said if Anjali didn't click that picture then who have clicked that picture because Anjali was Infront of him. He then said that someone is working with Anjali but who and what are their intentions. Meanwhile sunny was listening to them and then went his way. Farhad tell raghav why don't he tell bhabhi the truth a d Raghav said he did but she wouldn't believe him as she believes what that photo is saying.
Meanwhile pallavi I'd in the kitchen with Amma and they were talking with each other as they were preparing lunch together. However as they were talking with each other Amma ask pallavi when is she going to deshmuk house and pallavi said today and Amma tell her to come back fast as she will miss her alot.
At deshmuk house aai and kaku is bringing lunch as they were putting lunch on the table and then everyone sits and then they eat and Nikhil says it's been so long that he had food made from this house as he smiled and continue eating his food.
At RR mansion pallavi is about to go to deshmuk house and Amma tell raghav to drop her and they both went to the car. However while going on the way to deshmuk house they both were quiet and didn't say a word until when they meet, Raghav thinks in his mind that she is going away because she is angry with him. He then tell pallavi that he will find out the truth within 1 weeks time about that Anjali and he tell pallavi that please don't ignore him as she know he can't be away from her.
Episode ends 😊