EPISODE 138

Episode 138

Started with raghav and Manish who was laying on the floor when the door burst open and they saw it was Krishna Rao.

Here ACP just handcuff Varun hand behind his back but then they heard a gun shot when they look they saw rudra with the gun in his hand and blood was oozing from Varun forehead.

Meanwhile at RR mansion we can see pallavi is not feeling good it's because she was feeling restless, just then Amma came in and saw her and ask what happen, Pallavi said Arey Amma you, I don't Amma I'm feeling restless I hope Raghav is okay. Amma came and started caressing her hair and say calm down and she and pallavi started a conversation as she wanted to distract her. Amma then said oh no, and pallavi ask whats wrong Amma, and Amma said I wanted to go shopping and grin as she ask pallavi to join her making her chuckle.

Here Raghav and Manish is being hold by the guards when Krishna Rao walks in, Krishna Rao ask where is Varun and Raghav laughs evilly and said where he supposed to be na. Krishna then says to tell say where he was otherwise......... And he stopped when he heard Raghav said otherwise what, are you still a coward of running away after doing a crime. Krishna Rao give him a confused +angry look and Raghav said so let me gave you a piece of information remember some years ago an innocent child came to you for a job. Well you wouldn't understand then let me say something, in xzy village at zxy place.

Krishna was confused still so Raghav said I'll tell you later and he started hitting the guards one by one.

Here Keerthi is sitting on the chair in her office and is lost in thoughts.

At deshmuk house we can see aai who was sitting impatiently and this was seen by everyone, before they can ask they heard the bell rang and aai got up in a flash and open the door only to see it was nikhil. Aai smiled and hugged him, everyone didn't expect nikhil, nikhil saw them and said how can I miss the new year with you guys and he wink Episode end 😊