Episode 109

(HEY GUYS THIS EPISODE IS SPECIFICALLY FOR U GUYS 🙈🥰)
Started in RR mansion Raghav hugged pallavi from behind which makes pallavi jumps at his sudden action. Raghav smirk and said what happen sweetheart as he sets a strand of hair behind her ears, he then turned pallavi around as he grabs her on her waist and pulls her closer. Pallavi ask what are you doing as she tries to push him but she can't as he held her tightly. He place his face in the crook of her neck and started placing wet kisses, he then kiss her lips where pallavi also kiss him as she had no other option. Raghav then lift her as they were still kissing and place her on the bed as he began kissing her and rubbing his hand on his hand and thighs. Pallavi started giving him kisses also and once again they made love again and It was a passionate love making as they continue.
At deshmuk house amrutha is talking with farhad on the phone as she is lying in her bed.
It's morning and in RR mansion both Raghav and pallavi is cuddling with each other under the blanket as they are sleeping. Suddenly Raghav phone rings and pallavi snuggling into Raghav chest and said in her sleeping tone "Raghav answer it or cut it off I wanna sleep", Raghav heard her and search for his phone with his eye close as he found his phone and answer it and it was farhad and he tell farhad not to disturb him as he cut the call. He then pulls pallavi closer and he kiss pallavi forehead as he said I love u and pallavi smile and kiss his chest where the tattoo is and said love u 2. He then flipped pallavi over and started kissing her again and she also kiss him back and they ended up making love again.
At deshmuk house everyone is sitting and having their breakfast and after that amrutha and Mansi left for work.
At RR mansion Raghav is smiling looking at pallavi who wants to sleep as she lay her head on his chest, Raghav tell her to shower first and then she will sleep again but she didn't listen to Raghav and snuggle more in his chest, Raghav rubs her hair with his hand as he pulls her closer and kiss her forehead and said fresh up first saree ka dukan otherwise I'll lift you up and take you there and she said ok lift me and he said mm ok as you wish and he lift her up and said we both gonna shower  together now then as he peck her lips and she said no and he said looks like you want another rounds again then and she said no no no and he laugh as he said that mean you would have wanted another rounds if you wasn't tired and pallavi hit his chest and said raghavvv youuuuu and he continues laughing and he enter the bathroom with pallavi in his arm and they shower together.
Episode ends 😊