EPISODE 66

Amrutha arrives at deshmuk house as she came home from work and kaka saw her and ask her how was work and she says good and they continue to talk.
Its night and meanwhile in RR mansion pallavi is in her room and is sitting on the bed while raghav had just went in the bathroom and his phone was on the table and it rang and pallavi heard it and he tell raghav that his phone is ringing but Raghav didn't hear as the water is running. Pallavi called raghav a little harder and raghav heard her and he stop the water and he ask pallavi what's the matter and pallavi said that his phone is ringing and raghav tell pallavi to answer it as he open the pipe and continue bathing. Pallavi answer it and she said that she will tell Raghav and the call cut. After a while raghav came out and he ask pallavi whose call was it and he pallavi said some girl and raghav said girl?, He then collected his phone and checked and he saw that it was farhad call and he said girl aa and he goes up to pallavi and pallavi moved away and he goes from behind and he hugged her tight from behind and pallavi  said sorry sorry, it was farhad call, he said that you have some meeting to attend tomorrow morning. And raghav then loose her and she said that she wants to see his reaction and they talked for a while.
At deshmuk house amrutha was in her room and was texting farhad, however he asked Farhad if he knows what's tomorrow and Farhad said that he don't know and he ask amrutha what's tomorrow and amrutha tell him to remember or try to find out and they  continue to talk a bit and after that they cut call. Farhad is left sitting and thinking about what's tomorrow, he decided to call raghav and raghav answer the call. Farhad ask raghav if there is anything tomorrow and raghav said that yah a meeting na and Farhad said Anna, anything else except meeting and raghav said no, why are you asking me and Farhad said nothing just like that and he cut the call and Farhad puts the phone down. After a while Farhad takes his phone back and he saw the date and he said ooh ooh and he recalls amrutha telling him about what's gonna be tomorrow as he remembers the date.
Meanwhile Raghav wants to know what's tomorrow and he goes up and ask pallavi what's tomorrow and pallavi said what's tomorrow and raghav said that's what I'm asking you na and pallavi ask what are you talking about what's tomorrow and raghav said Arey that Farhad call me and ask me what's tomorrow and pallavi check her phone and she saw the date and he said oh as she smiled and raghav said Arey why are you smiling and pallavi tell him Farhad ask you na and she tells raghav what's tomorrow.
Episode ends 😊