EPISODE 17

Started in deshmuk house Akshay is in the room and is talking by himself saying that how after so long he see pallavi again but she is married now. He said that this time he can't lose her and will do anything to get her. As he was talking Mansi heard him and came up to him and ask Akshay "what are you talking about and all by yourself" and Akshay said "nothing" and Mansi said "don't lie as I have heard you talking. Isn't it about pallavi. Akshay then give her a look and said "why did I have to talk about her" Mansi then said "you can't even lie". Akshay then said "okok fine yah it's about her and now please don't tell anyone", Mansi then tell Akshay "no" and then Akshay decided to tell her his story. He started saying that how he and pallavi are friends but then he realizes that he loves her but it was too late as it was the last day of college and they had parted ways. He had to leave the city as his parents were shifting. Mansi then told him that if he had love her he should have got her na but he said yes I could have done anything to get her in my life but due to my parents I had to left in a hurry and before I could meet her she already left. And now after so many years I saw her again ,I got a feeling inside that I can do anything to get her.
Meanwhile raghav arrives at deshmuk house and he has brought some fruits for aai and as he was going in he saw kaka and gives him it and tell kaka to give it to aai as she will feel better and kaka take it and said yah sure I'll give her it. Raghav then asked kaka where is pallavi and kaka said in the kitchen. Raghav them went in the kitchen and saw pallavi, he then closed her eyes from behind using his hand. And then she turned around and they went to aai room. Raghav ask her "how r feeling now" and aai said better now. Aai, Raghav and pallavi started talking and then amrutha comes and join them.
Episode ends 😊