EPISODE 115

It's morning and started in deshmuk house, amrutha woke up with the sound of the alarm, she lazily opens her eyes as she off the alarm and then she got up and rubs her eyes with her hand and then she stretches her arm.
In RR mansion Raghav came down and went straight to the kitchen as he knew pallavi will be there. As he enter the kitchen he saw pallavi and he went up to her and hugged her from behind as he nuzzled his face in the crook of her neck as he wish her good morning whereas pallavi smile and said good morning as she peck his cheek. Raghav then look at his watch and he frown, he then kiss pallavi forehead and tell her he has some work and that he will have his breakfast so not to worry and then he left.
Meanwhile in deshmuk house kaku was bringing the breakfast to the table when Mansi came and help her. They all then sat and had their breakfast together while chatting with each other.
Here Raghav arrives at a building where Raghav was staying and as Raghav enter he was welcome by one of his men who lead him inside. There Ravi was waiting for Raghav and after some talking Raghav and Ravi went to the car where they headed towards their direction. After a time they arrives a place and they got down from the car as they have to walk through the walkway as car can't pass there. They stopped at a distance where they could see some people who were standing Infront of a building. Raghav ask if the boss is already here or not and Ravi said no as he look at his watch, Ravi said he will come soon though and raghav said he will be back just now as he left to his car. After a few minutes someone came and tap on Ravi shoulder and Ravi ask who are you? And the person chuckle and said it's me Raghav. Btw Raghav hair was messy but he put on a cap, a kerchief tied on his neck, casual clothes and a fake beard lol. Ravi then tell raghav there's the boss, a man with a ponytail and raghav hide himself whereas Ravi went up to him. After Ravi talk with the boss Ravi signal Raghav to come and the boss took Raghav inside and while they were walking the boss was on his phone. They then reach inside and as the boss was talking Raghav was looking around the place. (Btw they speak telugu even Raghav also.)
It was lunch break and farhad came to amrutha workplace where they went out together to have their lunch as farhad ask her.
Raghav was sitting in the car waiting for Ravi to come as he recall his meeting with the boss( Raghav knew that the boss name is Varun as he heard on the phone when the person call lol. Varun ask raghav some questions which Raghav answer and Varun was looking at him as if he was trying to figure out any fault in him but none he found. After some talking Raghav left and he smirk as Raghav and Ravi had a conversation about how Varun is like and what he ask and so on and how should he answer him)
Episode ends 😊