EPISODE 75

Started in deshmuk house kaka came up with a game, he said let's play a different game like a brain game. Aai said that she didn't understand and kaka said that he gonna ask them a question and they need to answer it but sometimes need to think outside the box. Kaku said is it like the alligator and the vest question and kaka said no. Baba said ok let's try, kaka started his question- if I had 6 eggs, I break 2, I cook 2 and I eat 2 then how much eggs are left?. Kaku said 0 eggs, aai tell kaka that she didn't see that kaka have any eggs tho and kaka tell aai just imagine as he laugh. Kaku was blank  and said tell kaka that she is out of the game. Baba then ask for the answer and kaka tell them that 4 eggs will remain as he tell them how 4 eggs will be left.
In RR mansion pallavi is in her room and was thinking why is raghav so late, did he gone to drink as I have made him angry?. Meanwhile Amma is taking dinner on the table and pallavi goes to help her and Amma ask pallavi if Raghav came back from his meeting and pallavi said no Amma and that's worrying her, Amma tell her not to worry as he might be on his way. Pallavi said that she call him but his phone is off and they continue to talk, then Keerthi and sunny came up to the dinner table and Amma ask Keerthi if she is ok and Keerthi said yah. Keerthi then ask where is Bhai and pallavi said maybe he is on his way, they then started having their dinner but pallavi said that she is not angry as she went to her room. However she waited and eventually fell asleep and didn't know when raghav came home. When raghav came home Amma saw him and ask him why is he so late and why didn't he picked pallavi phone, don't you know she will be worried. Raghav then tell Amma that he had more than one meeting today and plus traffic and then the meeting is at different places. Amma then tell him that pallavi was waiting for him and didn't even eat her dinner. Raghav said WHAT saree ka dukan didn't eat as he went to his room and Amma ask him if he will eat and he said naa. He saw pallavi sleeping and didn't want to wake him up, he knew that she is worried and plus he was angry on her when he leaves. He however went to take a shower and then he came back as he kissed pallavi and he lay on his bed and fell asleep as he was tired.
Meanwhile at deshmuk house amrutha was texting farhad and Farhad ask her if she has work tomorrow and she said yah but why you ask and he said nothing just like that and they continue to talk.
Episode ends 😊