EPISODE 132

Started with raghav who was with ACP and farhad, and raghav is driving in front taking the lead in one car (well the same car he was in) while Farhad and acp follows him in their car.

Soon Raghav stopped at a place, and he look at the building, he then waited for ACP and farhad and then Raghav enter not before He signal Farhad and ACP to wait outside as he already told them if they heard any noise then come inside. As he enter he saw that the building was surrounded with many guards, and he already have an idea about the business because that's what he came to do.

So as Raghav was in the building, he was guided by a guard or you can say one the men. Raghav was asked to wait for a while the guard went inside telling his boss that someone came to meet him. Hearing this the boss came out and saw raghav, he ask Raghav why is he here and Raghav said that he was sent by Krishna Rao. By the name Krishna Rao the boss made an unknown expression and said mm so where's my stuff, and Raghav handed him a bag which he was carrying with him and said here. The boss took the bag and throw it to one of his man and ask to count it, the man emptied the bag and started counted but ended up finding some mostly more than half of fake notes. The boss shouted again Krishna rao has done this, now it's enough of all this. He take out his phone and called Krishna rao and ask what's really going on, because its not the first time Krishna Rao done this. Krishna Rao told him something which makes him numb, he think why the hell I must obey him and he knew that even if didn't do anything then.......

Before the boss could say something one of the men hit Raghav on his face mostly a punch. And Raghav smirk and said wrong move.
Soon the boss see that two guards was making eye contact with each other and called them and ask what happen and the two person kept mom they didn't say anything. He ask them to take off the mask which they was wearing but they didn't pay heed to him. The boss pulled the masks out of their face and Raghav was shocked as it was no other than Farhad and ACP. He clearly remember he told them to wait outside, the boss was about to caught the collar of Farhad but he stopped hearing some screams,

Here at RR mansion pallavi was sitting along with Amma and was talking, but Amma saw that pallavi wasn't paying attention to her and she shook her and ask what's wrong and pallavi said nothing Amma.

Meanwhile pallavi in mind, I don't know why I'm feeling like this as if..... She soon came out of thought before
she could continue her thoughts when Amma called her. She then started chatting with Amma chucking her
thought

Episode end 😊