EPISODE 27

Started with raghav, pallavi, farhad and amrutha in the office. Raghav was angry so as the others. Raghav shouted "Akshay what are up to now, you're making a mistake if u do this" as he kick his chair. Pallavi calms him down and tell him we have to think smart, we have to know his moves and what he is going to do. Meanwhile amrutha got a call from kaka and she tell him that she is in RR mansion. The call cuts and they continue to talk. After a while amrutha was about to leave when pallavi tells her not to tell anyone anything as yet and she left.
Meanwhile deshmuk family is having their dinner and Mansi phone rings and amrutha gives her a look.
It's night and raghav and pallavi is sitting on the bed and are talking. However pallavi then started talking and not giving raghav a chance to speak. She is keep on talking(by the way she is talking about Akshay, that there is definitely a plan and so on). Raghav says saree ka dukan atleast listen to me na but she continues to talk. Raghav then kiss her on her lips and this keep her quiet. He says "saree ka dukan you talk too much now. It's late now, tomorrow we will find a way". (Even raghav was angry on Akshay). Pallavi was about to say something but he puts his finger on her lips. He then kiss her on her forehead, off the light and went to sleep.
It's morning and Akshay is waiting in front of Akshay house and he calls Mansi phone and tell her that he is waiting for her so that they can start executing their plan. Amrutha saw Akshay and was sure that he is up to something.
Meanwhile Akshay and Mansi is in a car and Akshay is driving. While he is driving they are talking. Mansi told him that if Raghav know you is going to do this then he will not stay quiet. Akshay said how will he know my plan. Mansi said that's a point. Akshay said I'll change the plan a little. He tell Mansi that you hated Raghav and pallavi together and she said yes. He said does pallavi like you and she said I think so. This made Akshay comes up with an idea. He said yes I got an idea and Mansi ask him what is it and he said you will see, Mansi was confused.
At the RR mansion Raghav calls farhad and tell him to come to his house. As they were talking pallavi comes in and at the same her phone rings ,it was Akshay. Raghav cut the call and told pallavi to answer it and put it on speaker.
Meanwhile Amma is with Keerthi and sunny and they are talking about having the baby shower in a few days but they want to talk to Raghav and pallavi about it too.
Raghav and pallavi were shock and confused about what Akshay just said.
Episode ends 😊