EPISODE 61

It's night and started with raghav and pallavi in bed, they were talking with each other.
Meanwhile in deshmuk house amrutha is talking with farhad and farhad tells her that if they could meet out for lunch tomorrow and amrutha said yah sure as she smiled.
It's morning and in deshmuk house amrutha and Mansi left for work as they finished their breakfast.
In RR mansion Raghav goes up to pallavi and tell her that they will go out for lunch as it's valentine day today as he give her a kiss.
Meanwhile it's lunch and Farhad arrives at the restaurant and he take out his phone and called amrutha as he didn't see her and amrutha said that she is on his way as she had to finish off her work before she comes out and just then amrutha arrives at the restaurant and goes up to Farhad and Farhad tell her to sit and they both sit.
Meanwhile pallavi and raghav was in the car as they were heading to a restaurant and they were talking with each other and while they were talking raghav takes out a rose from his pocket and kiss it as he gives pallavi and pallavi collected it. They then reach at the restaurant and they came out, then Raghav take out another rose and set it in pallavi hair and they held hand together as they walked in the restaurant. By the way it was the same restaurant with amrutha and farhad lol. So Raghav and pallavi take their seat, they were at a corner whereas amrutha and farhad were at another corner. They were a vase on the tables with roses on each table and Farhad take one and gives it to amrutha and she smiled, then Farhad tells her happy valentine day and amrutha says valentine days are for lovers na so why you telling me that. Farhad said Arey aren't you my lo... As he stopped and amrutha tell him yo continue but he didn't and amrutha smiles and they were eating as they were talking with each other. Ask they were talking amrutha barely saw pallavi and she bend down and Farhad ask amrutha why are you bending down and amrutha pulls him down also and tell him pallavi is there. Farhad then looked up and saw both Raghav and pallavi, pallavi and raghav was eating and however Raghav tell pallavi that he will come back as he went and bring 2 ice cream along with other things, just then he slipped but nothing fall and he saw farhad hiding but didn't know it was farhad. He went his way and gives pallavi the ice cream as they sit and raghav said looks like someone is hiding over there as tells pallavi and amrutha peeped to see if they are gone and pallavi saw amrutha and she say amrutha? What is she doing here, and raghav immediately turned around as amrutha bend down again. Pallavi then said I saw her as they both get up and went towards their table and they saw amrutha and farhad and Raghav tapped at farhad shoulder and Farhad get up and raghav said Chitti you? And Farhad scratched his head and then amrutha stand up also. Pallavi said you two and here and then Raghav said I told you something is between these two and they all then sit on the table and began talking. Raghav said so what's going on here and Farhad said Arey Anna that is I ask her out for lunch, Raghav said now tell me what's between you two, lunch and all and they say nothing but raghav knows that something something is happening but they saying nothing nothing and they began talking. After that they all went home and it was already late as they had stopped and visited other place and so on.
Episode ends 😊