Episode 122

Started in RR mansion, Raghav was still reading the file, and under that picture had a few sentences that says that Varun was supposed to kill rudra but he didn't as rudra will be a good use for him for their work so they kept him with them and he never leaves that building ever. Rudra isn't allowed to meet anyone except other workers, he hadn't even met his family that is his wife and his child since he was there. His family got news that rudra was dead but they didn't believe, they had a hope that he was alive somewhere.
After finish reading the file Raghav closed the files, his eyes was teary but didn't let a drop of tears drop his eyes. He then had a talk with Farhad , as they were talking pallavi came in and told Raghav that she is going out with Amma a little and raghav said driver will dropped them and he then continue talking with farhad and after a while Farhad.
After Farhad left from there he went to the ACP as they both were trying to get some information about who Varun was meeting and so on. So they got some information from the person who was spying on Varun told that Varun had met someone and he looks like Varun boss.
Raghav was driving in his car when he stopped where Varun was, he went as
Raghav Rao by the way.
So Raghav came out and of his car and
Varun guards lead him to Varun, Varun saw him and smirk and said Raghav Rao  what brings you here, Raghav smirk and sit as he said I have come for a deal. Varun remember the paper and smirk and said ooh ook sorry but I have given someone else it because you took so long to come. Raghav stands up and said that's not fair as he has sign the file and it clearly said that the deal was his.
They both began talking or fighting for a while, after some time Raghav left from there as he puts on his sunglass and said you made a mistake by doing this Varun khurana, Hearing this Varun eyes open wide as no one knows his full name. Soon Raghav arrives again but as seenu, and he went where the workers were supposed to be, he saw some men who was working there and they look like they were beaten and the were actually making fake money along with fake papers. He went up and ask one of the guards where is the boss and the guards said why did you wanna know, Raghav said some work and the guards said not here. Raghav then went up to Rahul and rudra and ask why those fake Money Rahul said they were beaten and the were actually making fake money along with fake papers. He went up and ask one of the guards where is the boss and the guards said why those fake Money and so on. He was told that it's used to buy drugs and weapon and they never got caught as they but from people who sells to many people.
Episode end 😊