EPISODE 53

Started with raghav and pallavi, they arrive at Maldives airport as Raghav friend takes out the luggages from the trunk and then they talked a little. As they were talking raghav tell his friend that they will meet again when they comes to India and they continue talking. Then Raghav hugged his friend and shake his wife hand while pallavi hug Raghav friend wife and shake raghav Friend hand and raghav then called Farhad and tell him that he is going to check in now and he cut the call. Raghav and pallavi then wave his friend bye as they went their way.
Meanwhile in RR mansion farhad told Amma that Raghav called him and they continue to talk.
In deshmuk house amrutha ask if she can go to the airport as pallavi is coming back and she then went and ready in her room.(Farhad had tell her that he will be going to collect Raghav and ask amrutha if she will like to go) After she finished readying she heard a car horn and when she looks out it was farhad. She then tells aai that she is going as aai was sitting there and she left. She then went in the car and sit in the front seat and then Farhad started driving.
In RR mansion Amma is with Keerthi, Keerthi has recovered from the headache and is all fine now. She and Amma is sitting and are talking with each other.
At the airport Farhad and amrutha arrives there. They were early as the plane that Raghav and pallavi was in hasn't arrived as yet. So as amrutha and farhad were waiting for Raghav and pallavi they were talking with each other. Then Raghav and pallavi were walking out of the airport and they saw farhad and amrutha and they then went up to them, but farhad and amrutha was lost in each other eyes so they didn't see Raghav and pallavi. However Raghav was wearing his sunglass, he came up to Farhad and he take off his sunglass as he tap on Farhad shoulder but farhad was looking at amrutha. He tapped again on Farhad shoulder and then farhad removes his hand, Raghav tapped again, Raghav then tapped again and amrutha saw Raghav and pallavi and she say pallavi and farhad eventually turn around. Farhad said Arey Anna you, Raghav said oye where were you loss and Farhad said nowhere and raghav said so how didn't you see me, farhad said because I was turning that way Raghav said but I tapped on your shoulder na and Farhad said I didn't know it was you and they continue to talk and then Raghav tell them that they will continue talking at home and then farhad take the luggage and put it in the trunk and they then went and sit.
Meanwhile in deshmuk house aai was with kaku and she ask her if she got the answer to kaka question and kaku tell aai that that was one of the answer I didn't think about as she said kaka had to tell her the answer.
Episode ends 😊