EPISODE 57

Started with deshmuk house, everyone was sitting as they were having their dinner and they were talking as they were eating.
It's night and meanwhile in RR mansion Raghav went to take a bath as pallavi was on the bed sitting as she was on her phone playing games. While sunny is with Keerthi and they were laying on the bed and was talking with each other.
It's morning and in deshmuk house amrutha was with kaku in the kitchen whereas baba left as he is going out.
While in RR mansion, Farhad arrive at RR mansion and raghav and pallavi was walking down the stairs and Farhad saw him and he tell raghav that he has an important news to tell him and raghav tell him let's talk in the office as he thinks it's related to his business. They then went in the office and raghav ask farhad what is it that he have to say and Farhad then tell raghav. As Farhad was telling him Raghav said WHAT? HOW? and Farhad said it's because of his behavior. Meanwhile Amma and pallavi was talking and Amma tell pallavi to tell raghav that breakfast is ready and pallavi then left towards the office.
At deshmuk house baba arrives and he was smiling and however everyone was looking at him as baba said look who is here. Then baba moved and behind him was mandar deshmuk, this left everyone in deshmuk family shock. Aai tell baba that because of mandar she nearly died, because of what he did and mandar was about to go in but aai stop him and baba said Sharda this house is mandar own too. Kaka then said but baba remember what he did to aai then how can we allow him to stay here ,if he did something like that again now. But baba doesn't want to listen to anyone as he said mandar will stay here and that's final and mandar smile. He then remember how Raghav, pallavi and sunny had exposed him as he enters the house and because of them he went to jail and everyone was watching him.
In RR mansion pallavi is with raghav and farhad in the office and pallavi saw Raghav worried and she ask what's the matter and then Farhad said bhabhi mandar is out of jail. Pallavi got shocked after hearing this also and she said mandar will definitely do something then and then they continue to talk with each other. Then pallavi phone rings it was amrutha ,amrutha tell her that mandar is staying at deshmuk house as baba said that and then the phone cut and pallavi told raghav.
Episode ends☺️