EPISODE 6

Starting with morning, at deshmuk house amrutha tell everyone that she is going to work.
In RR mansion Raghav goes to Amma room and ask "how are you feeling now Amma" and Amma said "good". Then raghav said "come let's go for breakfast. They then went and they sits on the dining table. Akshay then calls raghav and tell him to meet him in the same restaurant as they are going to discuss how to carry out the deal, as the deal is already finalize. The call cut and Pallavi said "she is going to her shop because for the past few days she didn't go". Raghav told her to come back soon. She smiled and went her way. It was Keerthi clinic day and sunny takes her to the doctor for check-up. Raghav then called Farhad and tells him that they have to go and meet Akshay, but Farhad said "Anna postpone the meeting with Akshay because you have another meeting". Farhad said "I just got a message". And raghav said "good that i have call you or I would have miss the meeting". Farhad said "I would have called or message you na". They then cut the call. Raghav then called akshay and informed him that he can't make it today as he have an important meeting. He then tell Akshay to come over to his house tomorrow as they will discuss it in the RR mansion. Akshay tell him to send his location and raghav did. Then sunny and Keerthi comes home and they saw Amma and tell her "everything is good so far with keerti". Then pallavi enters the mansion and she saw Amma,sunny and Keerthi smiling, and ask "looks like there is some good news" as she saw them smiling. Keerthi then tell pallavi that they went to the clinic and everything is good so far and pallavi joins them.
Episode ends ☺️