EPISODE 18

So for all those who wants me to do a longer episode, I'm sry 😔 bcuz these episodes are already written ,some may be small while some maybe long

Started with raghav telling the deshmuk family that he is leaving now and he then left. However Mansi tell Akshay that she will help him. And Akshay said "you?, But you're her friend na" (Mansi had told him about pallavi). Mansi then said "yah but since Raghav came into her life I have started hated them. He gives an evil smile as he taught he is going to get closed to what he wants and someone will help him.
It's night and raghav is in his room with his phone in his hand sitting on his bed while pallavi is lying on the bed and are smiling as she is using her phone. Actually Raghav and pallavi are texting each other 😉.
It's morning and amrutha left for work and as she was going to work, Farhad was there and is talking on his phone. He then saw her and shouted "oye" and amrutha stops and look back and she saw farhad. She then ask Farhad "who are you calling oye", and Farhad said "you na, by the way I called you to tell you that your bike stan is down. She then look and saw the bike stan down, she then puts it up and had a little talk with farhad and then she left for work.
Meanwhile in RR mansion Raghav is still asleep as he sleep late because he was texting pallavi. Amma then comes as she didn't see him downstairs. The door wasn't lock so Amma goes in and see him sleeping, she taught that he is sick as he he never woke up so late. She then goes up and sit on the bed and rubs his hair/head and raghav then slowly open his eyes and he say "good morning Amma" with a cute smile on his face. Amma then said "good morning Raghav, are you ok" and raghav said "all fine Amma ,what happen". Amma said I think you're sick as you never woke up so late. He then scratch his head and said "actually I had slept late last night". She then told him to fresh up and he jumps out of bed and went for shower.
Meanwhile in deshmuk house aai is all perfect and everyone was glad. While aai and pallavi were talking pallavi said that she will be going home (RR mansion) in the evening and Mansi heard her and she went to tell Akshay.
Episode ends 😊